MERGED-->Vertigo game + u2vertigo.com cheaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They have that album cover under the release info section

So does that mean that is the actual album cover?

WHAT DOES DOB MEAN WHEN YOU HAVE TO ENTER YOUR HIGHSCORE AND YOUR FIRST NAME?? Thanks!

how are people getting scores over 2000 on this game? it's impossible. they have to be cheating somehow, and that's just not right.

ok, i figured out that the idea is to get there as fast as possible, not necessarily get as many little red things as fast as possible, but i still can't even reach 1500 as smoothly as quickly as i possibly run the course.

it's starting ot piss me off, becasue there's just no way to rech the scores that these guys have...i just...my mind is....pain...AHHHH!

This game is rather...odd. And what's with the weird dude...why couldn't we be Bono or Edge or something...

That said, yeah, this game is rather addicting. I can't get seem to get over a 970 though, and there's one splat I have trouble getting.

...how the hell ARE these people getting over 2000? That's crazy man.

I can get about 1500 by continually getting the shirt over and over. After you get the shirt, just go back to the previous screen and come back. So there must be another trick like that to get over 2000.

i tried the shirt thing, but can't get much higher than you either. But you get just as much by jsut completing the course as fast as possible (1400-1500)

Of course if I actually figure out how to beat the high score, I am not telling how. :p

I think there's a bonus level, but I can't figure out how to get to it :( I'm also not sure what to do with the Vertigo poster below the shirt.

Last edited:
there's definitely something fishy going on here. That has to be impossible. Maybe it would be a good idea if somebody contacted whoever is in charge of this little prize giveaay thing and confirm these are legit scores.

ramblin rose said:
How the fuck does someone score over 10,000? I give up.

By cheating the game obviously. I found one of the cheats quite easily, but clearly there must be more. My "cheat" is to right click the screen and then click "play"...this fast forwards you through the screens of the game. Go straight to the one with the red shirt and just use the shortcut to keep going back. May the biggest/best cheater win?? WTF?
:huh:

i suggest that we all start cheating using the above cheat, get a score high enough for the leaderboard and then putting as our name "cheating going on" or something....this game will become void anyway, just a matter of time, the decision is final with the game providers and a score in excess of 10,000 is just rediculous so they'r gonna pull the plug on the competition eventually.

the smart-asses that possibly took ages to obtain that high scores are just gonna find their efforts were in vain...idiots, talk about making it obvious.

Check out the high score now. It's like a gazillion! Clearly this contest must be pulled. The game is bogus.

Back
Top Bottom