MERGED-->Vertigo enter Billbaord Hot 100 chart at 46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bsp77

Refugee
#46 on Billboard Hot 100

Vertigo debuted at #46 on the Billboard 100. Very impressive, as it only had half a week of airplay. Beautiful Day took many weeks to reach that.

:yes:

They haven't shown where it reached on the Modern Rock charts yet.

Vertigo enter Billbaord Hot 100 chart at 46

Posted this in Peeling off Those Dollar Bills forum with other chart info but this is pretty big news.

Vertigo enters Billbaord Hot 100 at 46!

This is huge as it is only for 1/2 a week and higher than Walk On, Elevation & Eletrical Storm ever reached. may alkso be higher than Stuck. Beautiful Day reached around 20.

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/a...t_id=1000650864

The Hot 100's top debut is Eminem's "Just Lose It" at No. 17. With 52 million listener impressions, this is the highest-debuting airplay-only track of the year. It's the first single from the rapper's fourth studio set for Interscope, "Encore," due Nov. 16. Eminem's most recent full-length, "The Eminem Show," debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in 2002 and yielded the hit singles "Without Me" (which peaked at No. 2) and "Cleanin' Out My Closet" (No. 4).

Two other singles from highly anticipated fourth-quarter releases also enter the Hot 100 this week, as U2's "Vertigo" bows at No. 46 and Chingy's "Balla Baby" comes in at No. 67. Also debuting are Jo Jo's "Baby It's You" featuring Bow Wow (No. 70), Rupee's "Tempted to Touch" (No. 96) and Christina Milian's "Whatever U Want" featuring Joe Budden (No. 100).

Other Billbaord charts to come.

Your post is better than mine so I will respond to this one. :wink:

It is #18 on the Modern Rocks charts. Had hoped for higher. Can't wait to see next week.

You can check out the Peeling off those Dollar Bills forum for detailed chart info for all radio formats.

Vertigo is doing very well on Alternative, Rock, Hot AC & triple AAA formats.

It was the 12th most played track in Canada last week (even though it was only out for 1/2 a week)

come on guys, find your local station and email or call them up and request!! Lets get this up the charts (still really good for first week).

This is already higher on the Hot 100 chart (the "big" chart) than any song from ATYCLB with the exception of Beautiful Day which peaked at #21 and took several months to reach that position.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!

TAKE 2 MINTUES AND CALL/E-MAIL YOUR LOCAL STATIONS REQUESTING VERTIGO!!!

I'm starting to hear it a lot more on the stations around here. I don't listen to the radio much, but three times yesterday. I'm glad to see it doing well. :applaud:

No surprises here. :)

While I'd like to call the song "Electrifying", I believe "Atomic" is far more appropriate. It seems, we members here are not alone in this estimation!

Back
Top Bottom