MERGED ---> Universial Music Publishing forces lyrics to be taken down? + lyrics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lyrics

this may not be the right section so please forgive.

What happened to the lyrics section. Everytime I try and get in there, it brings me back to the main page. I see a large read banner but I never have time to read it.

I need to look up some lyrics for a b-day card I am making a friend and I know that not all the albums have the lyrics published inside the CD's.

Since this lyric page isn't working, are there other sites that can offer lyrics.

I do not have to sit at my CD player and get the lyrics manually.

from all appearances, U2's people (whoever they may be) decided that u2.com was going to be only place where you could get U2 lyrics. the lyrics have been deleted off this site. (as well as tabs)
U2.com has all of the lyrics, so it quite useful
hope i have helped

I don;t see how lyrics are damaging and is it used for informational purpose. I doubt U2 know anything about this as I am suspecting that a lot of this bullshit goes un-noticed by the band.

I'm just waiting for when will they close all the shops selling their music. (you know, you could all buy them over the u2.com-shop...:madspit: )

Tis a nice site and they got just abot all the lyrics ya could want plus i'm giving em free advertising:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom