MERGED --> U23D Setlists Songs Questions Random stuff Yadda Yadda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What the hell are you talking about, Pla? No band would be pompous enough to ever try something like this. Not even Aerosmith.

Galeongirl said:

and the cookie monster makes sense here, duh!

U2 >> miss sarajevo >> u2 songs >> crumbs from your table >> cookie crumbs >> cookie monster!

or the 2nd version > U2 >> miss sarajevo >> Bono speech about not becoming a monster in order to defeat the monster >> cookie monster

:wink:

damn that was amazing Gg :ohmy:

who cares if there are a lot of U23D threads, there is absoutely nothing else going on with U2 right now, so why not talk about it?

it would be like if a new album came out and only one thread was allowed for that. frankly its kind of hard going through 1000 page threads to find information/and or reply to some point.

do we really need room for another 00's vs 90s u2 thread or something anyway?

Why can't someone read an existing thread to see if their question has already been asked and answered, rather than posting 3 new threads a day asking "Is the movie not playing in Antarctica?"

I don't think that's too much to ask.

when there's 1000 posts in said thread, that can be a little difficult. when there is part 1/2/3/4/5 of said thread, where you have to go through thousands of posts to just find an answer, thats just a pain in the ass. who cares if someone just starts a thread looking for a little help. once answered, it will quickly fall off the first page anyway.

as my good friend indra says, if you dont like a thread, then dont read it.

Some topics are very similar or the same and there is NO reason why they should not be merged.

Dont worry Mr. Bottoms, there's still 1.5 billion U23D threads here that are not merged.

Dusty Bottoms said:
when there's 1000 posts in said thread, that can be a little difficult.

Well sure, but that's not the case here (yet).

I'm just talking about the threads on the U23D topic. When the new album comes out, I could see that happening.

But someone starting a new thread just to ask if it's playing in such-and-such place tells me that maybe they can't be bothered to research online or search through an existing thread to see if there might be an answer already.

If they can't bother to do a tiny bit of legwork, why should someone bother to respond?

But whatever. It's a moot point now, since some of the threads have been merged.

Wait six more days and see what happens to him...

Incidentally, Paul McGuinness's sound tech just told me that U2 3D is nothing more than a front for him to rule the whole world.

Back
Top Bottom