MERGED ---> U218.com is live and working! It looks like there will be variant songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The quiz is wrong! At least question 5 is, I don't agree with 1978.

And you need to answer San Fransisco on question 29 to get 54 points!

I guess the quiz is made by the people who run u2.com :wink:

Last edited:
laol said:
The quiz is wrong! At least question 5 is, I don't agree with 1978.

And you need to answer San Fransisco on question 29 to get 54 points!

I guess the quiz is made by the people who run u2.com :wink:
:crack:

I knew there was something wrong with that quiz.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ok who took the quiz? i felt like i was taking the SATs

49 out of 54... but they won't show me which ones i got wrong, damn it :mad:

There are definitely wrong questions/answers on this quiz.

Question #5 asks what year was the "preacher stealing hearts at a traveling show". This was from "Desire" released in '88. Yet the correct answer is '78! :huh:

Question #29 asks where the "Streets" video was filmed. Apparently, San Francisco is the answer they want! :ohmy:

Question #41 asks which 1990's pop act did a cover of "I Still Haven't Found..."? Pet Shop Boys is the answer!! :shocked: The only cover I know of for "I Still Haven't Found..." is by Cher and that's in concert!

That's 3 mistakes I found. Any more?

Last edited:
doctorwho said:

Question #41 asks which 1990's pop act did a cover of "I Still Haven't Found..."? Pet Shop Boys is the answer!! :shock: I don't recall this song being a cover. I do, however, recall "Where the Streets..." being a cover by the Pet Shop Boys. The only cover I know of for "I Still Haven't Found..." is by Cher and that's in concert!

I think you are right, and I definitely think you have a higher credibility than u2.com. :wink: But that's true for most of the posters here! :ohmy: Strange world isn't it.

laol said:

I think you are right, and I definitely think you have a higher credibility than u2.com. :wink: But that's true for most of the posters here! :ohmy: Strange world isn't it.

I kept getting scores like 51-53 until I figured out those three mistakes. Once I found and corrected each one, I obtained a perfect score. How odd to get a perfect score when it's the wrong answer. :sexywink:

Utoo said:

4. WOWY: Original/Slane

Uh... may I ask why? WoWY has lost tons of luster since its performance in the JT/Love Town tours. Why not pick one of those renditions where Bono's voice was rich and full and U2 had that spectacular ending on the song? Why take it from Slane where Bono's voice was a bit tired from the tour (outstanding concert, but his vocals were airy) and when WoWY wasn't quite the powerhouse it once was? And why not let us see more of the 80's U2 that's not available? Why only focus on more recent times?

It happened .......

Amazon is only chargin 13,99 dollars , after a discount of 10 dollars for u2 18cd-DVD :drool: It means a 53% off ........... And 'm So Buyin this thing now

http:/ /w ww.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000JJ4GW0/ref=amb_link_3912762_1/102-2642401-7873754

Last edited:
That quiz is a joke. There were only 5 or 6 questions or so that i guessed (and with each i had a 1 in 3 chance of getting it right) and i knew the rest. And i somehow ended up with 43/54. 11 wrong, no way!!!!!!!

if you whant live u2 songs that you cant get on disc like the vertigo tour 2005 chicago dvd audio go on limewire i got all 25 of them it is cool

52. I missed the Complete U2 number of songs question and I think I didn't get the writer of Saints are coming right.

Back
Top Bottom