MERGED ----> U2- The Unforgettable Journey- new DVD? + Peeps, I came across a new...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
U2- The Unforgettable Journey- new DVD?

I saw this reported on two other sites today that a new DVD is due to be released later this month and you can preorder it on Amazon.co.uk. It's called "U2 The Unforgettable Journey"

DVDU4.jpg

What do you think it is?

I don't know, but i wanna watch it :hyper:

When I read the title I though that the Unfogettable Fire collection was being released on dvd, hehe

It's released by a company called Chrome Dreams. I think they did some DVDs that got reviewed in Q a while back. I can't remember how they went, but it was something like this:

"Madonna Exposed is a tiresome collection of interviews from her ex-press manager and other such hangers on wanting to make a quick penny out of her name (1 star)."

"Worst still is Kornography, that doesn't even feature a single note of the band's music and contains information from press clippings (1 star)".

Wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Doesn't it seem odd that they'd be able to release something like this without permission from the band? Well, I guess not, since it probably contains nothing that the band actually owns or has rights to. But it seems funny to imagine that someone could release a DVD about me or something, and I wouldn't really have any say over it.

*pictures "Brianne: An Unforgettable Journey" :hmm:

david said:
I'm waiting for the U2 dvd that will contain every U2 video ever made in their entirety.

Me too... I'd buy that in an instant :yes:

Actually, I've seen a 4 VHS set of this on ebay, but I don't know how credible it is... plus I've never had enough money to spend on it.

Peeps, I came across a new U2 DVD!!!

I came across it in a new music shop and was wondering is there a new DVD out there? (not sure if this is a rare one)

Ok, so its not 'authorised' and it shows a quite recent pic of Bono and all on back.........about 60 mins long..

does anyone know about this?

made up of interviews and stuff...............I thought it would be the Pop doc. but its not.............

I wonder was it a TV prog I never got to see, on DVD.

anyone?????????????

Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere.

Im gonna buy it this week though.

Last edited:
a couple of threads hereunder its being discussed:

it's called "u2 the unforgettable journey". from what i've read its probably bollocks. interviews with the dental cleaning assistent of edge's mother. "ah yes, edge probably flosses too!, but i'm not sure".

havent heard of anyone who has actually bought it.

i myself saw it in a shop as well, but controlled myself. there will probably be tons of bootleg dvd and the likes be publsihed in the coming years. i think i'll stick to official material as far as dvd is concerned.

LOL! Unforgettable, sorry! And I had been 'searching' in Search under Unauthorised!

Blah!

ok, so its blah then?

ok

damn it was going for under fifteen quid too.............

blah blah blah

ok so please excuse this thread then.

:wave:

Salome said:
ah, there are supposed to be some kick ass photo's on that one

Oh yes Sally.

The one of u trying to stuff a banana into sleeping Bono's ear on the Tour bus.

The one of u behind Edge sitting rehearsin on his guitar and ur picking ur nose.

The other of you with yer hand on Adam's bum

and that odd one of u secretly tying Larrys laces under his drumkit during rehearsals....

and in all of this u are constantly looking round at the camera with an :evil: grin.

:shame:

u look great in all those photos though sal. :up:

nice Superman underwear.

Back
Top Bottom