MERGED --> U2 on MTVjammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The adverts were bad enough..but I really could have done without the one for diarrhea
:rant:

gorman said:
Encoding the audio to MP3 (split into 3 files, no commercials). I'll have it torrented shortly :)

What about video?!?!?

Will someone please think of the children? (Or the people who don't have MTV?!)

OMFG I can die a happy woman....

:drool:

Ally, did you see yourself? I have to watch again so I can pause and see who else we recognize....

*Ally* said:
MIROSLAVA!!!! they had like 3 extended close-ups of you!!!! LOVE IT!!!! :)

Does Miroslava have dark hair? What that her? :hyper:

And was the carboard sign JamJar's?

It was funny watching this with my sister. I said, "Well, there's people I know who were there, but I don't know what they look like. I wonder if that's Miroslava?" :lol:

30 minutes - The show was short but pretty impressive - I can see this showing up as an extended version on a DVD extra in the future (God I hope so)
Bono's voice - amazing
Very cool to know that quite a few interfence folks were there
Also enjoyed the full lenght itunes ad - but really not necessary for the target demographic watching the show:wink:

Queen Bee said:
PLEBA girls, I'll have stills up once this show finally airs in my neck of the woods. :)

excellent - thank you!

poor Bono - during the guitar solo's he didn't have a girl sacrifice to play with - he looked a bit lost:wink:

I really am disappointed that COBL wasn't aired. I love that song. Perhaps not a good enough performance, or the length of the show too long??

I was right in front of him, all he had to do was give the signal and I would have been on duty... :wink:

Wow. That was great. Mtv buggered it up a bunch but you really did get a feel for what it must have been like to be there. SYCMIOYO was epic. If no one puts up a torrent of the video in the next few days...I'll figure it out and do it...gotta be a first time for everything:wink:

...as if they couldn't have made an hour show out of that...I mean, come on Mtv. That Real World shit is so bad, it's not even funny. I really want a good live recording of COBL and MD. And I loved the stuff on the truck...that is going to be a great video, me thinks...

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Last edited:
anyone else think that mtv is somewhat afraid of u2 being as popular as they once were? Think about it, the ball rolling on good music starts and all of a sudden, people aren't watching mtv like they once did... i know the obvious answer would be to start showing more videos, but mtv simply can't do that anymore... or can they?????

Back
Top Bottom