MERGED --> U2 on MTVjammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:banghead: MAN! I have done everything I can do. Apparently my computer is a dinosaur. Even the latest files to open the Jammed are not working on my system. markoajda has been great. Yes. I will do that. Great idea, again Beli!

HELP: I live in Alabama. I have ordered the bootleg of the concert in NYC but I am not in it. I am in the Jammed version quite a few times and want to keep it since I only recorded the show on TIVO. I know I cannot keep it forever. Please anyone who has a copy of Jammed on a DVD that they have made, could I please get a copy from you. I will pay postage and for the disk (& whatever else you want me to within reason). Thanks for any takers. FYI My zip is 35905. I can paypal or send a check through my online banking.
:)

I just fixed up the tracker. As long as a few people are still seeding, it should work now :) I'll seed as well in a bit.

Is Gorman coming back soon? I need to get off this torrent as I have to do some computer based chores and despite the 13Kbs its making my computer run as slow as a wet week. All I have open in Interference. Which was fine for a while but now I need to do some other things.

Im the only seedy person on it at the moment.

DSL has very slow uploads, it's a problem downloading large files off torrents.

I have 5 Mbps download, 800 kbps upload on cable. Where's the torrent?

The two people who are on 80% and 84% - what is the estimated time for you to finish please?

I really need to get off but I might be able to stay on long enough for one of you two to finish.

I cannot stop watching! I taped it and it's amazing, however being there was a once in a lifetime experience! Be patient everyone in downloading it's ssooo worth it :D If anyone has the FULL show I can get a copy of, I would :heart: you forever!

Nevermind my plea for a copy of Jammed.

Miroslava: You're wonderful. Thanks for the Usendit link. I have my cd/dvd and it is fantastic. I appreciate it so much!:hug:

It is probably dead... Only 7 downloads per link :(

Anyone else?

I have uploaded at least twice now.... Am at work anyway, so no chance from here....

:|

Shaizari said:
how big is the file? there are some cds which can hold 700mb. is it bigger than 700mb. I;d never thought I'd find a fellow sandgroper on this forum :D

Its 200,000KB. its 5:40am so i cant do maths/think. lol

For the record my email is

belililndt [at] gmail [dot] com

And I know what you mean about sandgropers. Theres a few of us now :huh:

In about 2-3 hours (depending on upload time) the AVI of the entire MTV Jammed will be at the following URL:

(the usual prefixes)U2Literary(dot)com(slash)Public

You'll need the XVID codec. I only say this because I didn't have it and just about ran amuck until I downloaded and installed the extension.

Ciao.

Back
Top Bottom