MERGED-->U2 on 60 Minutes November 20th + 5 more minutes with the band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 On 60 Minutes after the football game

I am watching the bengals colts game and there will be a behind the scenes u2 special on 60 minutes after late game on cbs.. just letting everyone know!

CBS has football on right now, and each week their sports games run over their scheduled time. :tsk:

So actually '60 Minutes' will without a doubt NOT start on time tonight !! :sad:

Hey Buffalo Bills - You're losing 48-10 with a minute left in the game. YOU CANNOT WIN. Stop throwing passes and running out of bounds. Get off my TV. NOW!!

should the bills get off your Tv, the colts/bungles game will go on, so just be patient. football is more important than an interview that will air no matter what anyway.

Bungles? They're 7-2! And they're giving the Colts a run for their money.

Bungles no more, if you ask me.

inmyplace13 said:
Bungles? They're 7-2! And they're giving the Colts a run for their money.

Bungles no more, if you ask me.

bungles until otherwise proven. make the playoffs, do some serious damage, then they wont be the bungles.

ladywithspinninghead said:
For all the Canucks out there, in the meantime you can watch Much More Music because their All Access show is featuring U2 :yes:

Oh, it's all new too! They're featuring behind-the-scenes rehearsals from Vancouver on the Vertigo tour :drool:

i dont get why people are mad over the colts game still being aired...cbs always shows the conclusions of the games. :shrug:

StlElevation said:
i dont get why people are mad over the colts game still being aired...cbs always shows the conclusions of the games. :shrug:
Of course, they're going to show the conclusion of the game. That's not the problem. The problem is that football games are lasting longer and longer each season, yet the networks continue to start these games at the same time, and continue to schedule the following shows at their regular time even though they know perfectly well that the game will not end on time. So, anyone who wants to watch the following shows has to tune in at the scheduled time (just in case the game does end on time by some miracle) and then sit here for 43 minutes and watch the end of not one but two or more football games in order to watch the scheduled show. It's a shabby way to treat non-football viewers.

StlElevation said:

It happens every single week as the sports games are never over with on time. It gets to be kinda ridiculous having to watch the CBS Sunday Night programs later than their scheduled time. Why can't CBS just start these sporting events earlier than they have been, that may resolve these reoccurring situations !! :up:

So it's the last thing. That's great.

Well at least I won't miss Simpsons now

60 Minutes/ All Access TONIGHT Nov. 20

Not sure where this should go....

Bono is being interviewed on 60 minutes on CBS tonight (football game has delayed it), but it should be on in about 20 minutes (Eastern Standard).

As well, for those of you who get Much More Music, they just showed U2 - All Access and will be showing it again at 11:30pm (EST) tonight.

I can't wait, I haven't seen this yet! :drool:

MsMofoGone said:

It happens every single week as the sports games are never over with on time. It gets to be kinda ridiculous having to watch the CBS Sunday Night programs later than their scheduled time. Why can't CBS just start these sporting events earlier than they have been, that may resolve these reoccurring situations !! :up:

cbs is not in charge of the game start times.

games start at either 1 or 4 on afternoon games, Est. sunday night, 8:30. its how the NFL operates.

the games dont always run this late- it depends upon the scoring and pace of the game. the colts/bungles game was a shootout so of course its going to last longer. if you get a defensive struggly with the ball constantly being run, then youll get a game around the 3 hour target area.

Back
Top Bottom