MERGED-->U2 on 60 Minutes November 20th + 5 more minutes with the band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was Adam drinking capacino out of a little mcphisto mug ? the cartoon black and yellow from Batman.

Zootlesque said:
How DO you convert VHS to video file? Does anybody know? :sick:

You'll need a Video In port on your computer, first of all.

If I was gonna record a VHS to my TV, I would connect the yellow video cable into my TV tuner and VCR. Then I'd configure my TV tuner so that the VCR was my signal source and then record it as if I were recording a show.

pattip2000 said:
The internet is a wonderful little invention

I don't know why, but you've just remembered me that cell phones are dangerous little devices. :shifty:

Y2K said:

You'll need a Video In port on your computer, first of all.

If I was gonna record a VHS to my TV, I would connect the yellow video cable into my TV tuner and VCR. Then I'd configure my TV tuner so that the VCR was my signal source and then record it as if I were recording a show.

So the video cable would transmit the video from the TV/VCR straight to your comp? :ohmy:

Zootlesque said:

So the video cable would transmit the video from the TV/VCR straight to your comp? :ohmy:

Or you get someone you know with a DVD recorder to transfer it for you. :wink:

That was a really good interview! Nice not the hear the same ol' sound bites, and they all seemed really relaxed. :)

Queen Bee said:
Bono gives you a shoutout, Lila. I think they edited it for the west coast airring though :sad:

21.gif

:whistle:

friggin missed it..~ :mad: set my DVR to record at the time slot it was supposed to be at but god damn football ran over and I GOT NOTHING...I MISSED IT! :censored: :censored: :censored:

did anyone record this??? please i so want to see this? A torrent or something....
email me: Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Notice when they showed all the album covers individually from joshua tree onwards while (60 mins ) was saying how great and relavent their new music is the only album cover they didn't show was Pop.:huh:

zoo99 said:
Notice when they showed all the album covers individually from joshua tree onwards while (60 mins ) was saying how great and relavent their new music is the only album cover they didn't show was Pop.:huh:

They didn't show Zooropa either.

I thought the highlight of course were the scenes from Europe of the Band in concert. We don't have a European leg DVD yet and its awesome to see the band with that Stadium production. Plus, the Italian crowd is usually the loudest and the Italian girls look so HOT!:wink:

zoo99 said:

They didn't show Rattle & Hum or Zooropa either.

Back
Top Bottom