MERGED-->U2 Live Broadcast on Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Call me stupid, but what do I need to open a zip file and where do I find it?????

Also, if anyone has video of the SYCMIOYO performance on SNL last night, please email it to me if possible. I have spent the day trying to get it, and no one seems to have a working version of it to link or email to me.

u2fans@sympatico.ca

THANK YOU FOR EVER!!!:yes:

you need a program like winrar to unzip the files...i forgot to add you can find it at i believe download.com ..at least i think thats where i got mine...

Last edited:
OMG Gorman you are THE MAN!
You just made my night! I went from Euphoria of my Argo's winning the Grey Cup to total depression at realizing I missed this whole show, back to Euphoria when I found your link.

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

Now if someone can figure out a way to get me to NY tomorrow without my losing my job lol.

Hey Gorman,

did you get any of the actual songs? I hear that Bono spoke through some of them and I'd love to hear what he says as the song plays.

Thank you for what is up there though. I am loving every min of it.

Mel

artdirector, the listening party in NYC w/U2 and Matt Pinfield was broadcast over the net on WRIF in Detroit. Good interview, they played 5 songs off the new album (which Bono sang over live on a few), and of course Gorman got it all down and on YouSendIt.

That Gorman, he's quite special!

I tried to tape the entire thing but my tape ran out and I didn't have another blank one. :( I didn't realize it would be that long...I wasn't *too* upset though because I figured it would be up here to be downloaded. Downloading now, thanks!

Glad everyone is likin' it :)

PearlJam_U2 said:
Hey Gorman,

did you get any of the actual songs? I hear that Bono spoke through some of them and I'd love to hear what he says as the song plays.

Thank you for what is up there though. I am loving every min of it.

Mel

Yeah, there should be the songs in the ZIP. I missed part of ABOY, but otherwise, they should all be there. Basically, the files are split interview/song/interview/song/etc.

Nice interview. Thanks to all who posted it. Just getting back into town and checking out whats going on...

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks very much Dave! :applaud:

ps. Check your Modblog email, because there are 10 Yousendits waiting for you that I sent last night. MSN me :)

Thank you soooo much for the files. I was one of the infinitely lucky winners who were in the studio. Best night of my whole life. The guys were amazing, very friendly with us. One question...do I need to download all of the files for the whole thing? I was so blissed out during the show that I can't recall all that they said. I guess that Larry's beauty blinded me.

Back
Top Bottom