MERGED-->U2 Live Broadcast on Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought they were talking about the upcoming Itunes U2 library and something about giving away your life's work but someone said they weren't exactly giving it away. and Bono said Larry would normally be like "30cents a song?" I think he was referring to Larry being a greed bastard in joking way.

Bono said he was nervous about giving away the songs and Larry said "you're hardly giving it away".

Cool just caught the last 1/2 hour of this on my local radio station. Good stuff!

OH MAN I am on such a U2 high SNL last night this tonight I can hardly contain myself!!

Hug Bono tomorrow for me if you are at the show in NYC.

RobVox

I'll have a ZIP with the full broadcast (I missed part of ABOY though, but got most of it), separated track-by-track. It'll be up in 2 minutes max.

This is a temporary link until I get it up on yousendit (and a torrent later): (link removed -- see below for yousendit links)

Last edited:
Anyone else feel that the digital box set is "u2 according to the edge"
I'm so not complaining here!
This thing is starting to look to be very cool

nurse chrissi said:
Anyone else feel that the digital box set is "u2 according to the edge"
I'm so not complaining here!
This thing is starting to look to be very cool

I completely agree! Their chat about the digital box set gave me much more confidence in it.

Yeah, It's amazing they practically haven't decided what's going to be on it.

Although didn't Bono say 420 tracks (instead of the original 400)?

Gorman thank you!!!...i only caught the last 15mins of the interview coz i thought with my dial up connection it wouldn't work well, but i was surprised it did didn't lose connection...i guess its the magic of U2...lol :dance:
I love those guys...and i love this forum!...and now i can't wait to hear the whole thing...YAY!!:drool: :dance:

:bow: Gorman :bow:

Thank you! I just caught the very end on a station I almost get. I can't wait to hear the whole thing!

Back
Top Bottom