MERGED-->U2 Live Broadcast on Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love this song , City of Blinding Lights. It makes me feel good.

Bring on the question about this song and New York, I wanna hear what they have to say about that...I have heard it in passing but let's hear it from the band.

RobVox

Someone better damn well be recording the Bono Karaoke singing he is doing over himself!

Can I also just say: I AM SO JEALOUS OF THE PEOPLE THERE ASKING QUESTIONS. I have lived and breathed this band daily for almost 20 years I WANT MY TURN to meet the boys.

RobVox

RobVox said:
I AM SO JEALOUS OF THE PEOPLE THERE ASKING QUESTIONS.

I'm jealous, but I know if I were there, I'd probably pee on myself and forget what my question was...

RobVox said:
Someone better damn well be recording the Bono Karaoke singing he is doing over himself!

Can I also just say: I AM SO JEALOUS OF THE PEOPLE THERE ASKING QUESTIONS. I have lived and breathed this band daily for almost 20 years I WANT MY TURN to meet the boys.

RobVox

I waited over 20 years and meet Adam and Bono (and Ali) last night.

I was caller 91 for this listening party when you needed to be 92 and a finalist for the sob story and still am home listening to it on the radio.

Hey welcome dgirl, I just checked your profile and you joined today? Cool, plus you are from my generation.:wave:

U2dork said:

I'm jealous, but I know if I were there, I'd probably pee on myself and forget what my question was...

That is my fear when I think about meeting them: "You..you..you are are are are B-b-b-b-bono (or any member)"

Clunk <-- Sound of me hitting the floor out-cold!

RobVox

:laugh:

yeah, that'd be me too. i have visions of being intelligent and witty if i ever get to meet them. if bono started flirting with me, i'd just stand there and drool on myself like an idiot. :huh:

Hey they are just regular dudes. OK, rich talented supercool regular dudes but don't we all feel like we know them. :D

I do feel like I know them, but, when face-to-face with the band I don't know how I would act, don't get me wrong though I want my chance.

RobVox

I love these men. I really do.

the sing alongs are way too funny. Unfortunately I am getting ready for the treck to NYC tomorrow so I am listening to bits and pieces, but I am encoding as I go and the file will make the ipod! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom