MERGED ----> U2 Knowledge: Answer a question & set the next one! + question about...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Put 'em under pressure and I think it was for the Irish soccer team.

What, according to an interview by BP Fallon, is Larry's most valued posession?

flaming june said:
Put 'em under pressure and I think it was for the Irish soccer team.

What, according to an interview by BP Fallon, is Larry's most valued posession?

a ring of his mother, if my memory serves me right

name of 6 producers that have worked with U2

I may be wrong but I'll risk it.

Steve Lillywhite, Daniel Lanois, Brian Eno, Jimmy Iovine, Flood, Howie B, (Steve Osborne)

How many Grammy's were U2 awarded for "The Joshua Tree?"

the.joshua.tree.jpg

Hanover said:
I may be wrong but I'll risk it.

Steve Lillywhite, Daniel Lanois, Brian Eno, Jimmy Iovine, Flood, Howie B, (Steve Osborne)

How many Grammy's were U2 awarded for "The Joshua Tree?"

Album of the Year
Best Performance by a Duo or Group

the.joshua.tree.jpg

What is name of Paul McGuinness's wife?

Cathy Gilfinnan.

In what American city did U2 perform an impromtu version of "Where The Streets Have No Name" from a rooftop?

Hanover said:
Cathy Gilfinnan.

In what American city did U2 perform an impromtu version of "Where The Streets Have No Name" from a rooftop?

Downtown Los Angeles.

Did anyone else notice two actresses from General Hospital in the crowd from the above mentioned video?

One is Amy and for the life of me can't think of the other girls name, it has been too many years since I was a GH aholic.

Anyway when they show shots of the people dancing and clapping on the street corner you can see the two actresses from GH.

OK someone else start with another question, I'm at work and I can't think of one now.

Great thread! :applaud:

Here's a question for you...

What comic strip parodied the Joshua Tree cover on the back of one of it's compilation books during the 1980's by making it's character look like the members of U2?

If someone could tell me what I need to do to post pics on this board I'll post the one I referred to. I have no idea how to do that though :(
Once I find out, I'll post it after work today.

Hi U2luv. Just click on the IMG tag above the reply box and another box will appear in the top left hand corner. This is where you include the full image address...then go to preview and hey presto, your image is now ready to post. Hope this helps you.

Tough question the next one...ready?

Name the man who recommended Paul McGuinness to U2 as a potential Manager? (the year was 1978!) :scratch:

Please sign my Guestbook. Thanks!

http://www.guestbookdepot.com

Last edited:
U2luv said:
Here's a question for you...

What comic strip parodied the Joshua Tree cover on the back of one of it's compilation books during the 1980's by making it's character look like the members of U2?

Bloom County

3377538%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D42%3C%3D728%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A2384%3A93ot1lsi

Germany!

Why were Bono and Adam each expelled from school?

Ahh...is there nobody that knows the answer to my last question.

Don't give up now. I can't very well answer it myself now...can I?

http://hanover-dublin

Remember to post another question, when you're done.

Reality Bites

Which U2 song features a Japanese art exhibit during the video?

Phew. I actually had to search a while for this one. I honestly didn't know the answer myself. So don't feel like you're the only one Tiny Dancer. I hope that having to search doesn't constitute cheating!!

The answer is:

The Unforgettable Fire

Great question BonoBabe40!!!

Ok. Here's another:

What's the name of the kid featured on the cover sleeve of Boy & War?

boy.jpg

the_u2.jpg

Please sign my Guestbook.

Last edited:
Hanover said:
Phew. I actually had to search a while for this one. I honestly didn't know the answer myself. So don't feel like you're the only one Tiny Dancer. I hope that having to search doesn't constitute cheating!!

The answer is:

The Unforgettable Fire

Great question BonoBabe40!!!

Ok. Here's another:

What's the name of the kid featured on the cover sleeve of Boy & War?

boy.jpg

Peter Rowan

What was U2's 1st record company before they secured a recording deal with Island Records?

the_u2.jpg

Please sign my Guestbook.

Back
Top Bottom