MERGED-> U2.com Renew GIFT + u2.com renewal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
I deleted my email!!:mad: Does anyone know where I can go on the site to renew?!

:coocoo:

:wink:

Anyway, go to the U2.com website. Log in. Go to My Profile. There it will say until when you're membership is valid. It will also have a link to renew.

:)

Popmartijn said:

:coocoo:

Anyway, go to the U2.com website. Log in. Go to My Profile. There it will say until when you're membership is valid. It will also have a link to renew.

:)

Cheers. Tho I still can't do it yet by the looks of it, as it keeps crashing as soon as I enter my card details!:mad:

Aardvark, the site crashing means that you actually just bought five subscriptions and a Boy Tour floral dress.

Axver said:
Aardvark, the site crashing means that you actually just bought five subscriptions and a Boy Tour floral dress.

:ohmy:

I am actually worried now, cos it crashed right after I entered my details. So should I try again, and risk paying twice?!

Damn these gits, it's like the getting the tour tickets all over again!!!:madspit:

$32 per year. If they tour again in 4 years that’s $128. If its 5 years from now (more likely) that will be $160. Plus the $40 already paid and thats 200 bucks! For What? A dam CD rom and some screen savers? The least they could have done was paid a few more cents each and offered DVD's.
And who is to say the ticket distribution will be better next time?
U2 had an opportunity to redeem them selves for the 3rd leg but they decided not to. I still don't have my dam key-chain from signing up in the first place.

I have two words for them.

(BTW - One of the words is 'fuck')

I can't believe I was considering signing up, after seeing that tracklisting. :lol: Is that honestly the best they can do? We can easily rip those tracks into audio from the DVD and we can make our own effing wallpaper. What would be so difficult about releasing some rare live tracks for us? Really.

I might still subscribe in the off-chance of there being a North American stadium tour in 2006. Other than that, I don't really see the point.

I am really disappointed with the renewal membership and its so called benefits. What are these people thinking? As an old Propaganda member I expected U2 to treat their old fans with some respect. Can we all possibly start contacting Principle Management to ask about the old Propaganda members? We should have priority for getting tickets for future shows. It's the way it has been and it has worked in the past, with the exception of the first leg of Vertigo.

We must let the band know that this really sucks!!!

I just checked my subscription profile and my membership is good until April. :up:

So now I don't get why that e-mail came through asking me to renew NOW !! :scratch:

Maybe U2.com believes people will renew early because of that 'U2 Communication' CD
they're offering. :hmm:

Actually, I don't need to even debate this now as I'm not interested in that CD anyway. :tsk:

I'm one of the old Prop members who never got a letter last year entitling me to a $20 subscription. I caved again this year.

I may be wrong, but I think that discount was for a limited time. That is, you had that 20% off provided you renewed within a certain number of days close to your 1-year anniversary. If you passed the one year mark, U2.com may consider your membership expired and as such, charge you full price for renewal.

The only way to perhaps get that 20% off is to avoid the automatic mind of a computer and reach someone personally. Good luck!

neutral said:

top.gif

another brilliant scientific invention to make more money

Back
Top Bottom