MERGED-->TOTP outside live performance + Vertigo Live Outside BBC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
always willing to help a fellow fan!!! dont worry about tomorrow, you'll have a great time, better than work eh?!:wink:

My friend is at HQ in Dublin as we speak and the band have been rehearsing VERTIGO/ALL BECAUSE OF YOU/MIRACLE DRUG/BAD AND BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!

We should be there around 1 but I have to find out where to pick up out tickets!! I wont sleep tonight!!

Everyone have a great time I know we will!!!!!!:wink:

Oh my god! Bono's Tart take me with you!!!

VERTIGO/ALL BECAUSE OF YOU/MIRACLE DRUG :hyper:

:combust: What I would do to be in London!!!!

Is anyone here who are attending, going to record the show on home "video camera", and hopefully, upload the vid to the web? I wanna see the show from a different angle/view..............

Bono's Tart said:
My friend is at HQ in Dublin as we speak and the band have been rehearsing VERTIGO/ALL BECAUSE OF YOU/MIRACLE DRUG/BAD AND BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!

We should be there around 1 but I have to find out where to pick up out tickets!! I wont sleep tonight!!

Glad to see u got tix in the end :D

I hadn't realised there'd been a change of heart, but I'm going anyway...Thanks for the additional info :)

Bono's Tart said:

BAD.....I'm so happy

Thanks UKTan!!

Five hour drive for us in the morning, I rang the BBC up first thing today and even before I had finished ranting about how unfair it was I was offered tickets!!
They had 150 tickets up for grabs as well for the U2 taping so we are in that car park!!!

Bono I'm coming for ya!!!!

:wink: :drool: :drool:

Bono's Tart,

Thats excellent :D...They obv knew how to keep u quiet lol.

I shall get there as early as I can and try and find a good spot by the fence, hopefully away from security :shifty:

Okay let me get this straight:

U2 might be playing Miracle Drug/ABOY tomorrow on TOTP in addition to Vertigo??????

Um, does anyone actually know where the car park is in relation to Wood Lane entrance? Is it at the front of the building?

I haven't been to BBC Centre for about 20 years so can't remember what the layout is like?

Oh, congrats to squishy peanut, not only for winning but being young enough to enter the competition in the first place lol :) Hope u have a great time

OMG!!! someone better bring a video cam!!!!

Tell your friend at dublin HQ to buy a freakin tape recorder, lol!!!!

and i thought i was actually gonna wait till the album hits.....who am i kidding!

new LIVE U2 = :drool:

I've just won! The email informing me of this has been laying in my junkbox for hours without me realising!

However it says the tickets enable me to only two performances from U2 - is this the same with everyone? please help!

U2 perform new single live at BBC

The band first got together under the name of Feedback in 1977
U2 will play their new single Vertigo live for the first time on BBC One's Top of the Pops as part of a special outdoor performance.
The group will play on a stage in front of the BBC's Television Centre complex in London before invited guests.

The set will feature several tracks from forthcoming album How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. The material will be used on future Top of the Pops shows

Back
Top Bottom