Merged ----> TONIGHTS the NIGHT!!! Electrical Storm on Oz TV + Aussies! ES video...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
TONIGHTS the NIGHT!!! Electrical Storm on Oz TV

I just opened the ABCTV Rage playlist for tonight

12:02 am Electrical Storm-U2
:laugh: :love: :dance: :dance: :heart:

Wish I could party:sad: ahh well, I am very very very very thankful for small mercies...although this isn't small , this is
BIG B.I.G
no it's more than that ...it's
HUGE
just a tad excited musislovers...awwww my beautiful Irish Rose /waterlilly turned 40 today...what a gift. Rory and U2!!

PS:Aussie musiclovers. Saturday's line up looks good too.
!Wow!8 more hours...tick tick tick, brew brew brew
electrical storm
HUGE
someone drag me outta here....woohoooo ho hohoooooooo

Aussies: Electrical Storm vid on RAGE tonight!

Its finally heree!!!!!!!

Electrical Storm video on RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEE tonight at 12.02am Aussies!

ABC 12.02 FIRST SONG TO PLAY!!!!!

WOooooooo hooooooooooooooooo

*ZA does pretend cartwheels cause she cant actually be bothered to do real ones and sets the vcr!!!*

:heart: :heart: :laugh: :laugh:

:lmao: is it? 9 am eh? I got so excited I didn't scroll down.Ah well< I'm awake, wide eyed and bushy -tailed..ES ES ES ES..I haven't even heard a note of it yet. What am I about to see ? Some mermaid trying to tempt u2 in to the briney? I have a feeling this is going to be good.
I'm all rested up and dare I say? HAPPY as LARRY .
I finished the book I mentioned in another thread. It was funny, sweet. "Upside Down, Inside Out" a romance set in Oz and UK that mentions Bono a lot. I think I'll take a quote from there maybe later.
Anyway I've had a nice snooze and now the (do you rememeber this...and molly?) and now the
COUNTDOWN is on. I've been collecting film clips for years.I have a spot for it, the tape starts with the concert for heroes and then has the Grammy awards and now, well soon, electrical storm.

speaking of which, about an hour before it got dark this evening a big black storm brewed up from the north west. The sky went yellow for a while and I thought Uh oh..hail!!There was some great lightning too, kind of black and purple with white bolts and great thunder. I had just waved the last of the boys off on their respective weekend adventures:dance:I was about to say yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa home alone...but what is this!!????:eyebrow: :lmao: :up: new smilies?...I didn't scroll down again!!!!!! ...what ARE some of they? hahahahhah Medusa?hahahaha and what is that next to her...where is the peace sigh....eh?I still don't know what half the others are:lmao: totally distracted now:bow: :lmao:

hahahhahahahaha anyway it was a ripper of an electrical storm. It hailed at the beach where the boys had just arrived, another wild U2ey event imho. Thanks guys, at least we got 10 millimetres of rain. Settled the dust anyway. Send her down hU2ey. I like a good storm, if they are not destructive. It was a great start to long anticipated event..
Hey I have pics. I tried to photograph the lightning, but no luck. The first one is the front of the storm arriving. it rolled in really quickly, very windy.

Attachments

• es25sept02d40wow.jpg
    es25sept02d40wow.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 17
And I'll shout it even louder when the sky is black and a storm brews up

I :heart: U2
Can someone tell me if they can see the shape of a platform boot in this picture. I took that facing the other direction about 40 minutes after the other one. It is the tail of the same storm. I wanted it to continue.......for days. But when I looked at it, i thought Italy, golden platform boot. can anyone else see it?:hmm: :scratch:
ES
ES
:heart:
:larry: :adam: :edge: :bono: :bow: simply the best

I wonder if there is a power blackout in town?There often is after a storm like that.I'd be having pink kittens if I was in town and couldn't see U2 in.....ekkk 20 minutes!!! I hope my TV works. Can you believe, I think I mentioned this, my TV is 19cms? I am taking this video to someone's place who has a big TV asap. But it will do. I need glasses........:cool: glasses
peace musiclovers...I'm excited

Attachments

• es25sept02006.jpg
    es25sept02006.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom