MERGED --> The Official W00T I Got The Bomb Thread + I got it I got it I got it!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interference.com hooked me up today by giving me a heads up that the orlandoVirgin Megastore in Downtown Disney had 20 copies of the Japanese imports. I called to hold a copy and took a two hour lunch break to pick it up. Thank you interference!

I was able to get 2 copies of the cd/dvd editions today, but my collector's edition and record will have to wait till Tuesday since none came in yet to my friend's shop. ...I'm a little worried about this now.

I won it on the radio and I got to pick it up today! :hyper: I am currently on my second listen!

I pre-ordered my limited edition box from Play.com some time ago. It arrived about 5 minutes ago.

I'm busy drooling over the overall package at the minute... Will be sticking the DVD in in just a sec!

I have never in my life said this, and I never will again, so listen up:

w00t!!!

ZeroDude said:
WOOT!!!!!!!! album ownage tomorrow!!!!!!

Are HMV in Belfast selling it?
I'm consiering checking before work today as it's only round the corner. I'm so confused about when I can get this album :grumpy:

I got the collector's edition this morning, I ordered it from buy.com Thursday and they sent it out priority mail. I don't know how they did that w/ out getting in trouble, but I'm not complaining. I hope posting this won't get them in trouble :uhoh:

I guess I'll have to break down and listen to it today

I got all these this morning.
Standard cd.
CD & dvd.
Cd,DVd & book ( preordered from play.com for £11.99 a bargain)
Vinyl- this is being sent back i noticed a few scratches on the vinyl, the booklet is well nice with this, will replace my vinyl in the week.

Last edited:
Lara,

Caroline Music in Ballymena had them for sale yesterday, dont' know whether that applies to their Belfast store. HMV is likely to have it if they do.

I got it I got it I got it!!!!!

ok so went to Virgin Megastore Picadilly, London for their midnight opening and just finished listening to the whole album now for the first time (i resisted the download)

and all i can say is...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no point to this thread but to simply show you all how fckin ecstatic i am - i could burst! :combust:

happy happy happy happy!!!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom