MERGED --> The Godfather U2 - a video you can't miss!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that but I don't have enough posts to post links yet!

Dare I ask what the context of that is? Or shall I just be blindly amused?

I always knew U2 had a great sense of humor - in a very typical dry Irish fashion. But dang - this is out there! LOL! It's like a bunch of kids playing around with their father's camcorder in the 80's! LOL! I wouldn't believe this if I hadn't seen it. Wonder where it came from....

What the...? :lol:

Bono mentioned WEA (Warner Bros., Elektra, Atlantic) - I wouldn't be surprised if they did that little skit for some sort of WEA convention. I worked in a music store back in the early 90's, and we'd have a big convention each year that the labels set up to promote their upcoming new artists and/or new releases. Sometimes there would be pre-recorded segments by different artists.

Nothing like that though...too funny.

that is the funniest sh*t ever!

...I swear, like someone said above, I wouldnt believe it if I hadnt seen it! ...Bono is brilliant!

...and Edge?!! ....AWESOME!

i've seen this one before, lol.

bono's like a complete psychopath in that one. LOL!! I LOVE IT!!

and edge.. yeah... he thinks hes a goat.. sheep... (whatever it is, lol what?)

Oh! I did that! I coded it and put it up on this forum a few years back... so I have that file around here somewhere on a cd.

The bandwidth nazis will get me if I send a link to everyone, but if someone who knows how to work YSI could give me their email or PM me I could hook them up and they could hook everyone else up.

*edit: if memory serves me right, I think that clip was from some obscure award show

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

What's even worse is his mouth looks like an arse.

I love Edge's actng though. He sounds like a goat when he laughs hahahahaha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom