MERGED-->The DVD Detail/acoustic MP3 thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BB218

The Fly
Does anyone have the acoustic stuff from the bonus DVD yet?

I think there's supposed to be acoustic versions of some of the HTDAAB tracks on the DVD, has anyone heard these yet? Better yet, can anyone post some mp3s??

I have the performances of "Crumbs from Your Table" and "Sometimes..."! Crumbs is very cool!

Damn!!! I hope he doen't post em. The DVD and the book are my excitment factor for going to a midnight sale. Dunno If I'd resist the temptation of those mp3's.

The complete lack of patience that is developing is disturbing. It's not enough that we got the whole album early, we need every b-side, live performance and acoustic song as well. I am not trying to bash anyone because I am just as guilty - I am downloading everything as well. It is just sad how much things have changed in the last few years.

bsp77 said:
The complete lack of patience that is developing is disturbing. It's not enough that we got the whole album early, we need every b-side, live performance and acoustic song as well. I am not trying to bash anyone because I am just as guilty - I am downloading everything as well. It is just sad how much things have changed in the last few years.

Agree, we should at least try to wait for the DVD footage and the book, there are scans circulating already out there, but im not looking. At least that parts gotta be brand new.

Cheers to everyone

I've avoided the scans of the book too, along with the full version of Fast cars. I'll get the album on friday, so I can manage till that. :lol: I feel spoilt, actually... ;)

Crumbs is acoustic and very interesting! Edge starts playing and then, I think it's Bono that interupts him! Then, Edge starts the song again! The beginning with the reminds me of the Uf/JT! Sometimes is also acoustic and very good but not as good as Crumbs! I've also a Temple Bar Mix of Vertigo but I haven't listen to that remix yet!

Crumbs is acoustic and very interesting! Edge starts playing and I think it's Bono that interupts him! Then, Edge starts the song again! The beginning with Edge's Guitar reminds me of Uf/JT! Sometimes is also acoustic and very good but not as good as Crumbs! I've also a Temple Bar Mix of Vertigo but I haven't listen to that remix yet!

2 days ago zoovation brought up this same subject on this link and we all waited for the download and nothing ever happened. now, two days later he brings it up again like we will get it any minute. Please let us know one way or the other. you are not oblgated to do anything and if you do we all thank you. just don't leave us hanging again.

The DVD Detail/acoustic MP3 thread!

Okey since it seems that some people HAVE the DVD already we want to know the following:

Details of the songs played,
Which songs played,
General details,
did you like/dislike
and if possible any MP3's of these 3 acoustic songs

so this thread is meant strictly for that!

Back
Top Bottom