MERGED-->Secret NYC Show/New Yorkers! Show's on Monday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can anyone confirm the location? There's so much conflicting information and I don't know what to believe?! On one hand, there's the MTV secret taping in Brooklyn, which sounds feasible. Then there's info that TRL is having a special U2, so that would make Washington Square Park more logical. Any insights??

Ok, well I've already got 2 tix for tomorrow at the Brooklyn location. Don't know what I'm going to do with work. Don't even know how to get there. I hope I don't get there and it turns out to be Bon Jovi!!

kennerado said:
Bon Jovi isnt that bad............................................................................................................................ok maybe he is haha

I like Bon Jovi! :eyebrow:

Well i know for a fact you wont need them, but to be safe now that its been leaked, bring them if you have them.
Not much traffic you can stop under a bridge..lol

starsgoblue said:
Has anywhere confirmed if this will be shown on TRL or something tommorow....us non NYC losers would like to at least videotape it :| :sad:

Stars, I told you sell an organ fly down and come play with us! :hug:

Since I am also a loser who doesn't live in NYC, I am praying this "secret gig" ends up on the net.

Awesomeness!!

Only thing is I hope the 30 minutes is just a starting point :wink: If the people at SNL got 6 songs, we surely deserve a couple more than that!! :drool:

So what time is everyone queueing up at? I am thinking I will be there by 1:30 at the latest....

I was kinda liking the ticket idea (only cause I had one, I know....) :eyebrow:

Any chance that those with tickets will get GA to the area closest to the stage?? :drool:

Ok, screw that then. Am getting there early... was considering maybe hitting a museum or something as my flight gets in at 8:40 but screw "culture". :wink:

Back
Top Bottom