MERGED -----> Say goodbye to old U2.COM... + new U2 website...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm, not sure i like the new look...i really don't like the "Error 404" theme lol...I guess something is going on.

I'm just happy the website now works with safari - most annoying part of the old website - and there were quite a few. New news is good news.
Side note - the new Blender magazine is in stores now - yes the one with Hillary Duff on the cover (yes I felt shame that the mailperson saw that) has the full page teaser for next month of the wet, salty goodness of the picture (you know the one where Larry doesn;t have his shirt on? aawww yeah...) that has been on the net for the past week

Sweet Jesus on a moped, that's ugly.

I mean, shit. Come on! :tsk:

Well, hopefully, it's just temporary... Bit of a letdown that they're using the same font, style, whatever as on Go Home. Was expecting something different, something refreshing. One can only hope. :|

Cheers

Nicho

it looks like they took down half of the website, they had news there beside the veritgo promo art just an hour or so ago, now they took it off.. anyways when the full thing was running i thought it looked pretty bad, i hope its temporary until HTDAAB comes out, i like the old one much better because it had so many features, all this one has is a small section for news

Squishy Peanut said:
Yeah nothing's coming up for me except the pic and the grey background and then a load of white space around the pic :(

Same for me. At first I thought it was just that the site didn't work with Mozilla Firefox, but I got the same problem with Internet Explorer.

ramblin rose said:
It's incredible. You go over to Zootopia and there is practically nothing going on.

It's like some of the people over there are living in some other U2 planet. It's like some parallel universe that has no idea what is going on.

That's why I left the place two years ago. 'Twas a good move!

bcrt2000, it's a temporary mini-site right now. They are still working on the full new site. That's why you don't see all the features. They also said they're taking a little break.

But, I hope it isn't modeled after this mini-site. The same problems exist as it did with their old, horrid site. It's *slightly* better and clearer, but it will still suck if they keep it this mini-site's style.

They need to work with a better Web development company. Cut the crappy artsy stuff, and give us an easy to read and navigate site. How hard is that??? Just look at some of the top U2 fan sites -- those are SO much better.

oliveu2cm said:
I already found a spelling mistake :|

I hope this is just a transitory site.

I hope it's not made by the same people who ruined zootopia :|

i honestly loved the old design, especially the timeline.. if you were new to u2 that was really great to see their history of releases and such

She just posted today in the MP3s section of this forum, so she's still around.

Woo-hoo!!!!!! Thanks biff
You just made my day!:hyper:

Now im gonna go and look for her!

She was like the nicest person on zootopia, always helping everyone and giving me the best advice! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom