MERGED --> Saints release info + "The Saints Have Arrived!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ooh sorry, I thought you guys were meaning there was a different version recorded at Abbey Rd beside the one being shared, or I would have told you yesterday. Sorry :reject:

bonocomet said:
ooh sorry, I thought you guys were meaning there was a different version recorded at Abbey Rd beside the one being shared, or I would have told you yesterday. Sorry :reject:

it's all good! now I know yet another forum I should check regularly! (I thought it might be in Vertigo Tour Audio/Video, but that wouldn't make sense!)

Oh yes MotI is a great forum. I always forget to check in there regularly myself, but there's always something good there, and it seems to be the place most things show up 1st. The ipod thread is great.

Still no comparisions between Studio and Live versions? :eyebrow:

I still haven't listened to the Studio track, but I'm afraid that both versions aren't different :( and the Studio one includes the silly crappy horns that ruined the Live performance :sad:

The studio version i think is much better and i agree the horns did ruin the live performance.

I think the studio version is better, but of a different character from the live version, because of the horns, which did not ruin the live performance. Very nice production; I hope this is what we get for any new tracks from Rubin. And the boom-chas...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom