MERGED--> Radio Stations Playing HTDAAB Tracks/Album DISCUSSION HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm home from work and listening to WXRT online! It's interesting to hear what the DJ has to say between songs. He announced All Because of You is going to be the next single! Did I miss the official announcement on this or is he full of hot air?

I know this is probably going to get buried again but I thought this link was interesting. They said earlier today that the NY thing would be for only 100 people....

http://99x.com/index2.asp?url=/music/u2/index.asp?

Oh, and this a new image as well, isn't it?

u220footer.jpg

Last edited:
Ya know, after looking at this image again, I think they just opened up the booklet and took a pic. That would explain the line between Adam and Bono and why it's not too sharp...

ramblin rose said:

And for whatever reason Larry continues to shrink.

:laugh:

U2dork said:
And for whatever reason Larry continues to shrink. Ya know, after looking at this image again, I think they just opened up the booklet and took a pic. That would explain the line between Adam and Bono and why it's not too sharp...

Yeah, I agree. The perspective of the image seems a little off, too.

adam3000 said:
Which stations are playing it in colorado. I've been trying to look at websites to find out. No luck. Any colorado fans heard it? Which stations? Full Album or just singles?

97.3 KBCO played them. Then, they picked certain songs to play again. I only caught LAPOE.

My friends were wondering how I'm singing along to an unreleased track. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom