MERGED--> Radio Stations Playing HTDAAB Tracks/Album DISCUSSION HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dreadsox said:
Starting Friday, November 12th at 5pm and all thru the weekend, be listening to 'BCN for your chance to win a copy of U2's new album "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" and be qualified to attend an Exclusive VIP Party in New York City on Sunday, November 21st where U2 will introduce their new album.

http://www.wbcn.com/wbcn_com_files/home.htm
Julie Kramer made mention of 'FNX giving away the same trip to NYC...no full details yet on the contest, she said to stay tuned.

HTDAAB on the radio

So far I have heard Miracle Drug and City of Blinding lights on the radio out here in Colorado. Have any of you heard some of the yet unreleased songs on the radio?

Believe, my friends. A radio station here in Spain, named Cadena 100, broadcasted many song of the album (MD, SYCMOYO, ABOY, LPOE and COBL, as far as I know, on november the 8th. That´s last monday, and they´ve been doing all week. I just couldn´t believe it. The trick could be they don´t play the entire song, but only 30 seconds left.
Someone should tell the band, cause I guess they don´t listen to that station, which by the way is very important here

As an ex-Chicagoan, I've been grateful for a while that XRT is online. I'm REALLY REALLY grateful today - it's made for a lovely workday!

kawai17 said:
if only this XRT guy wouldn't get miracle drug and CFYT mixed up...

It's really bugging me. Now he said he'd be playing COBL but its LPOE.

Someone send this guy the tracklisting.:crazy:

Re: HTDAAB on the radio

gherman said:
So far I have heard Miracle Drug and City of Blinding lights on the radio out here in Colorado. Have any of you heard some of the yet unreleased songs on the radio?

So have the songs been exactly the same as the leaks?

Yeah, Tucson is getting the entire album broadcast several times today. Not that I really care what they think, but it is so awesome to hear the DJ's freakin' out over the album. They really, really think it is great!!!!

For anyone in the UK Core FM (I access it via Digital, i'm not sure if its a london based station) but on Monday it will be playing the full album but i got the impression the songs will be scattered throughout the day although probably played more than once. I caught it just before i left the house so i'm not 100% sure but worth tuning your work radio to Core FM on monday that's for sure!

Crumbs and now OSC on XRT. this is so cool. GO U2!!!! I dont know, its such a new feel on radio. OSC sounds so good right now.

Last edited:
Which stations are playing it in colorado. I've been trying to look at websites to find out. No luck. Any colorado fans heard it? Which stations? Full Album or just singles?

Love Peace or Else on radio

Here in Philly, wxpn played some of the new songs today. Are stations nowplaying the new album? are they allowed before the release?

Back
Top Bottom