MERGED -> Propaganda letters anyone? + where do I sign up and join? + After reading..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Prop tix I got for Madison Square Garden in June 2001 were at the extreme far end of the Arena from the stage, about 1/3 of the way off the floor. I was expecting something much closer than that and dearly regretted not requesting GA.

Hopefully things go better this time around.

Got my Prop package today. Phew, I thought I didn't forward them my new address. Not that $40 would have been bad. Prior to Elevation, they used to guarantee reserved seats of 10 rows or closer. My Popmart seats were 6th row from the front and 4th row to the left of the b-stage.

I think it's great that we get preferential treatment as Propaganda/U2.com members. Come on, people, just being able to get tickets at all to shows that sell out in 3-4 minutes is a privilege.

Who has NOT recieved their letter yet? Just curious. I'm in the Boston area and still no sight of it.

Propaganda letters anyone?

Anyone who is still waiting for their letters get it? I spoke to fanfire again today and they said now that the database for Propaganda will be available by Dec. 1st and they will be able to retrieve your ID#. However this is also the fourth answer I received regarding the question.

Also the guy told me tour dates won't be announced until Dec. 8th so we have plenty of time and Yes Propaganda members get first dibs on tickets.

So that's the ID we are waiting for? Because I have that on file, so I technically don't need the letter then.

anitram said:
So that's the ID we are waiting for? Because I have that on file, so I technically don't need the letter then.

Yep, you need the ID so your set.

I still haven't received my letter. Mail already came today. I will continue to update everyone ever time I call. I am going to call again on Monday.

This is what the guy on the phone told me. It may not be right. Everytime I call them they give me a different answer so if I asked the question about tour dates being announced on Monday, I might get another answer.

Also I didn't ask him about the sale of the tickets, just the announcement.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait to get the dates so I can start planning my pilgrimage....

So.damn.excited.....

Thanks!!

Re: Propaganda letters anyone?

youtwohearts said:
Anyone who is still waiting for their letters get it? I spoke to fanfire again today and they said now that the database for Propaganda will be available by Dec. 1st and they will be able to retrieve your ID#. However this is also the fourth answer I received regarding the question.

Also the guy told me tour dates won't be announced until Dec. 8th so we have plenty of time and Yes Propaganda members get first dibs on tickets.
So I was right then....the airing of the Brooklyn concert is being delayed to promote the announcement of the tour dates. As for the Prop letter...I got one yesterday. The "code" on the back of the card has nothing to do with your Prop ID (mine is a three digit number). It's a long code consisting of all letters, not numbers.

I got mine today!!! The U2 store is down at the moment, so can't register yet, but all looks good so far. :wink:

I wouldnt go into panic yet everyone. This has been typical with anything Prop has done in the past. If you havent received your info by the end of next week I would email Terri then. I still havent received mine either but I'm not that suprised. Typically in Michigan we get Props info several days after everyone else get theirs and it seems that they arrive sporadically in the rest of the U.S.

Last edited:
where do I sign up and join?????????

I got my Propaganda letter today--when I went to U2.com I can't figure oiut where to sign up and join...does anyone have a link?

Back
Top Bottom