MERGED--->Propaganda Has Arrived in the U.S. + Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2SavesTheWorld said:
lachen017.gif

I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?

I even sang the Annie song for you!

I *guess* I forgive you.

but i still think your sassiness in your response to ActungBebe was uncalled for

*hmmph*

Where's my damn issue? Oh, right. I live in New Mexico. I hope to see by January.:|

Dagnabit

Ok folks, I am getting desperate here. Yet another day has passed, no sign of Propaganda. I will not be soothed until I know the reason for this discrimination. The geographical location theory has been shot to pieces, so I'm wondering if they are (1) mailing out in alphabetical order or (2) mailing by membership seniority, ie those that have been members longest are getting theirs first. Please help me solve this mystery so I can sleep tonight.

Please tell me:
-whether you have received it or not
-the first letter of your last name
-approximately when you initially subscribed to Propaganda

My last name starts with G and I signed up in fall 2000.

1. Yes
2. Last name begins w/ a C
3. Recieved as a gift late 2001...

I think it's just the postal system, or something that has to do w/ the actual mailing of it...that's just my opinion though:shrug:

bonosloveslave said:
but i still think your sassiness in your response to ActungBebe was uncalled for

*hmmph*
[/SIZE] [/B]

Wait, are you being serious?

I wasn't trying to be sassy. I was just givin' you shit.

I'm sorry ActungBebe.....

:reject:

Arrrrggghhh

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Wait, are you being serious?

I wasn't trying to be sassy. I was just givin' you shit.

I'm sorry ActungBebe.....

:reject:

:banghead:

NO, silly girl, I meant *you* were being sassy towards *me* with your comment to her! (that's the way I took it anyways, as a :tongue: to me that I didn't have it yet)
So you have nothing to apologize to AchtungBebe for......oh just forget it :banghead:

Yeah um so anyways the friggin P.O.S. Poopaganda thing is still AWOL on day 4. I have given up hope.

*collapses into a weeping heap of tears onto the floor*

TGIF

Mass chaos.

Anyway, too bad their (Propaganda) website hasn't been updated in like...2 years or something.

Hopefully it will show up today. The good thing (unfortunatley) is that a lot of people still don't have it so there is still hope....

:der:

I have a question, I am a new susbscriber to Propaganda (this will be my first issue, if it ever comes) and was wondering if it was always like this, sort of unpredicatble and unreliable? I am also a member of ICON, the Madonna fan club, and although they don't have a set production schedule for thier magazine either (they try to get four out a year but that doesn't always happen), communication from them is great and I have never had problems getting magazines or anything else from ICON.
I think that U2 could learn a few things from Madonna since she is still managing to have a Web site and a fan magazine.

dsmith2904 said:
I have a question, I am a new susbscriber to Propaganda (this will be my first issue, if it ever comes) and was wondering if it was always like this, sort of unpredicatble and unreliable?

The answer is YES.

:mad:

dsmith2904 said:
I have a question, I am a new susbscriber to Propaganda (this will be my first issue, if it ever comes) and was wondering if it was always like this, sort of unpredicatble and unreliable?
lemme put it to you this way: this issue was my fourth one, and i got my first issue in 1998!

or it may have been 1997, come to think of it. i remember it came with a poster.

NO SIGN YET!!

I still haven't received it!!

I even e-mailed Prop and asked if my address was right!

The Prop website isn't even taken care of on a regular basis!
There is nothing on there about a new issue cept the last one!

UGHHHHHHH!!

Oh well, at least I got to see Harry Potter today!

I haven't gotten my prop as well!!!:ohmy: I think my subscription ended with the last mag. :scream: Oh well, I guess I have to wait until they start poping up on ebay!!:no: :wave:

I live in Canada. There is snow on the ground. It'll never arrive.

Back
Top Bottom