MERGED--->Propaganda Has Arrived in the U.S. + Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The distribution of this is baffling. It seems like most people in the midwest haven't gotten theirs, but a friend of mine in Wisconsin said hers arrived yesterday. wtf?? :confused:

Aaaah, the eternal mystery that is Propaganda... :banghead: :crazy:

I just got my copy!! Whoo hooo!!!

I'm in Bakers-tucky, so hopefully the rest of So-Cal gets theirs soon as well (if they haven't got it already).:wave:

Houston, er, Michigan, we have a problem...

zx11pissed.gif

:madspit:

:mad:

:scream:

:censored:

:angry:

:rant:

:banghead:

:crazy:

bonosloveslave....would you like me to photocopy all the pages and fax them to you?

Just kidding. It has to be there tomorrow!

HAVE FAITH IN THE ALWAYS RELIABLE PROPAGANDA!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..... always reliable propaganda....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....woooo! Thats too funny!!

:|

bonosloveslave said:

MK - How DARE you tease me.......

eatme.gif
newburn.gif
zxflipoff.gif

AUGH!

By the way, just so you know, I'm going to start calling you BLS, OK?
When I was typing out your name I was like, "I really should just abbreviate this name and then I started singing...On BLS I heard the sound Of an angel......"
Thats just in case you wanted to know that, BLS.

U2SavesTheWorld said:

AUGH!

By the way, just so you know, I'm going to start calling you BLS, OK?
When I was typing out your name I was like, "I really should just abbreviate this name and then I started singing...On BLS I heard the sound Of an angel......"
Thats just in case you wanted to know that, BLS.

That or Beth is fine :|

*still pouting*

bonosloveslave said:

That or Beth is fine :|

*still pouting*

BLS!!!! NO MORE POUTING! It will arrive tomorrow!

Come on! Snap out of it! Put on a happy face! Do a little "I'm getting my Prop tomorrow" dance! Possibly a jig! Maybe you could leave a note for the friendly mailman thanking him for bringing you your Prop!

The sun'll come out Tomorrow,
bet your bottom dollar that Tomorrow there'll be Bono!

Just thinking about Tomorrow,
clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow 'til there's none.

When I'm stuck with a day, that's gray, and lonely
I just stick out my chin and grin and say: Oh!

The Propaganda will come out Tomorrow,
So you got to hang on 'til Tomorrow.
Come what may!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow,
I love ya, Tomorrow,
you're only a day away.

Tomorrow, Tomorrow,
I love ya, Tomorrow,
you're only a day away!

i got mine today too, wtf?
i didn't even think i still had a subscription to it. :huh:

didn't an issue or two come out in 2000/2001? if so, i never got those, leading me to think my subscription had run out...but i remember i only got three issues, but the third was a double issue, or so they called it, leading me to think they gypped me on it. oh well, regardless, i got mine today, and i'm in west tennessee.

You're cheesy MK

All I'm sayin is, it DAMN well better be here today, else I'm gonna go POSTAL on some post office asses!

I didn't even know about all this fuss with Propaganda!! I've been so sheltered :sad: Well I'm not sure if my subscription has run out, and I've changed my address two times since my last magazine... :no: Like O2 you say they have a Houston show write-up? It would be nice if there were some way I could hear highlights or see the article on-line or something!! That show is dear to me!!

Achtung_Bebe said:
I didn't even know about all this fuss with Propaganda!! I've been so sheltered :sad: Well I'm not sure if my subscription has run out, and I've changed my address two times since my last magazine... :no: Like O2 you say they have a Houston show write-up? It would be nice if there were some way I could hear highlights or see the article on-line or something!! That show is dear to me!!

Maybe BLS could tell you what it says.

:uhoh:

Achtung_Bebe said:
Like O2 you say they have a Houston show write-up? It would be nice if there were some way I could hear highlights or see the article on-line or something!! That show is dear to me!!
someone scanned the issue and it's available on some website. i don't remember the link at the moment though, but someone posted it on here.

No Prop in South-Central Florida as of 11/14.

At this point, I don't care when it comes. It's not like the info is not outdated. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom