MERGED-->Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread Part Doce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Additionally there are 3 different and seperate torrent files, one for each song performed, so yes, in that case you should have 3 files downloading, but all on 1 BitTorrent client or program, like Azureus.

RobVox

Thanks for the help guys BUT I downloaded Java, BitTorent and client and it fried my computer. It locked everytime I tried to move from one open window to the next. I was getting error after error and I figure this hunk of junk I'm on isn't enough to get this job done. I was a gift from my father in law and it is very old with a DSL conection to it. I don't even know what I have on it.

Looks like I have to wait for the new computer at Christmas, to go to BitTorent video.

Now that I have uninstalled these programs the computer is running much better. CRAP!

I have the video files for Vertigo and I will follow - the SYCMIOYO video link keeps crapping out and for what ever reason.

It has been a long day. That and I have to download winrar if I want to hear the K-Rock stuff.

The really shitty thing about all of this, is that I was a semi-finalist in a contest held by my local radio station to be one of 8 Canadian fans to attend the K-Rock thing today. I lost out because I am not blonde, big boobed and I didn't suck up to the local DJ who made the choice. Even if I was a woman, I have more integrity than that.

I has been such a long weekend.

@Mikal, not currently, but I am going to rip some tomorrow, right now I am working on a paper that is due tomorrow, I will post them here then.

RobVox

Shono said:
Thanks for the help guys BUT I downloaded Java, BitTorent and client and it fried my computer. It locked everytime I tried to move from one open window to the next. I was getting error after error and I figure this hunk of junk I'm on isn't enough to get this job done. I was a gift from my father in law and it is very old with a DSL conection to it. I don't even know what I have on it.

The Java one does chomp down on CPU... you could try another client like ABC... or the real light-weight ones like the one on official bit torrent site (but don't expect much from it).

I made some mp3s from the original stream, let me put them up for a short time... be back in a few...

OK, so I am thinking that no response means no advice....???:huh:

OK, one last plea.....

If ANYONE has the video of SYCMIOYO from last nights SNL broadcast, I would be forever grateful to you if you emailed it to me at

u2fans@sympatico.ca

I know I am begging here, but damn it was so good....i don't think I can live without it.:crazy: :banghead:

Ok, the mp3s (will be deleted when I wake up... so you got a few hours...):

Since this board isn't allowing to post links yet, you have to put these addresses together:

w w w dot thisvoid dot com /temp/u2-snl-v.zip
w w w dot thisvoid dot com /temp/u2-snl-sycmioyo.zip
w w w dot thisvoid dot com /temp/u2-snl-iwf.zip

reficul said:
Ok, the mp3s (will be deleted when I wake up... so you got a few hours...):

Since this board isn't allowing to post links yet, you have to put these addresses together:

w w w dot thisvoid dot com /temp/u2-snl-v.zip
w w w dot thisvoid dot com /temp/u2-snl-sycmioyo.zip
w w w dot thisvoid dot com /temp/u2-snl-iwf.zip

Is this video content or music files?

I have all the mp3 music files and they sound great. Any advice on the video?

Hi Shono, I am not computer savy at all and I have an oldddddddddd computer with dial up isp, I kept having the same problem of getting half the file downloaded and either losing connection or the files would time out, so I was reading at 'yousendit' it has a link to click where you can resume your downloads if you lose them, basically you have to have a program installed that you download through u paste the link from the yousendit page to the program, I downloaded WINGET this morning for free and was able to get one video and now working on another, now it is crawling ass slow but I am so thankful to have the videos I don't care, my teenagers are another story ,they are pissed about not getting the phone line of course, but if mamas happy then everyone is happy:wink:

hmmm, I downloaded those very good quality videos from must-suck..

but when I try to open them in WMP I get some weird 3ivx plugin expired error or something?? o_O

I also have non-skipping MP3s in my folder via the U2BloodRedSky Hub on Direct Connect. You can go to U2BloodRedSkyHub.com to register for the hub, because so much more is available there.

If someone can explain how I can use YouSendIt to post these, I'd do that too.

Thanks.

Thanks Mel! I sent your SNL mp3s to the yahoo mail account. When/if your bandwidth runs out again...people can grab them there (or forward them to their own email address to download).

Go to yahoo mail and type in...

username: htdaablive
password: download

korczykp said:
hmmm, I downloaded those very good quality videos from must-suck..

but when I try to open them in WMP I get some weird 3ivx plugin expired error or something?? o_O

Don't use WMP. Read the bottom of must-suck.net

BTW, the Vertigo torrent has been repaired (doesn't concern you if you had already finished the file download).

Hey folks!

Wouldn't you know it, I am back again.....still looking for the SYCMIOYO video file from SNL. Gluten for punishment.

The Bit Torrent thing didn't work, and dream chaser's link on www.u2mp3s.com isn't working for me.

Anyone awake this morning who might have this file to share or send?

u2fans@sympatico.ca or you can get me at work shawn@jamiesonhilts.com

Please and thank you.

:wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom