MERGED-->Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread Part Doce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok. We should let only a FEW people download that link for now. That way people will get it faster and can post new Yousendit links. Mine says it will take 7 hours and I have a T-1 connection.:ohmy:

Ok, I finished downloading the Vertigo video from the torrent on this site and it is by far the best quality of anything I've seen.

They're offering the 3 performances and if Vertigo is any indication it is definately DVD quality.

So for those with patience and ability to download torrents I highly recommend them.

http://www.must-suck.net/

Ok, I have limited bandwidth here that's why my link is slow. Right now basically there's 20k speed to go around, that means if four people are connected, they're each going to get a speed of 5/k/s.

Bear with me while I try to correct this. If your downloading from me and your download gets cut off, I apologize.

Ok I've attempted to limit my server now to only six connections at at time. That means when you connect you should be able to download between 8 and 20 k/s.

Ok, for those of you downloading from my link: should I keep the server up? Is the speed of it sufficient for you to keep at it?(from what I hear thus far it isn't). Would you be heartbroken if I turned the server off?

If anyone has mp3s of the songs that don't skip like the originals did...can you send them to htdaablive@yahoo.com, so people can get them from there. The stuff from the radio one show is already there in a folder. To access the account go to yahoo mail and type in username: htdaablive and password: download. Thanks!

I just wanna say a huge thanks to everyone who make it possible for people like me on snailband to download everything [even if it too hours :wink:].

It's immensely appreciated. Thanks guys! :drool:

Last edited:
knox said:
While we're on this, does anyone have video from their first time on SNL?

I was wondering the same thing.

Thanks to all who posted the performances from last night.

If I was on the jury I would have to request that the judge would allow it...simply so I could try to understand the "pain" the poor woman must have experienced. Purely for the purpose of fullfilling my civic duties!

Shono said:
namkcuR,

Please don't tell me you have dropped this!!!!!

I have been sitting here for 2 hours trying to get the video for SYCMIOYO! Now I am just sitting at 37%.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????:censored: :scream: :no:

I'm sorry! I waited for twenty minutes after I asked the question, I waited for twenty minutes for people to say no. There were none. So I turned it off. And now you reply.

the proplem lies with yousendit.com
too many people will be trying to download
and then it goes dead:-(

if sumone could actually get it on a server or webpage

im looking for vertigo+SYCMOYO Videos from SNL

i already got ' i will follow' from u2dork(thanks)

BB

Back
Top Bottom