MERGED-->Now the quest for a higher quality MP3 begins!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mikal said:
whoops. actually, i just saw the link at the top of the page. thanks mrbrau1.

woo! first listen coming up!:drool:

your reaction is gonna be

omgomgogmogmogmgogmogmgogmogmgogmo111111111111111111111111111111111111

U2democrat said:
I've been wondering this too......the quality is so superior......where DID it come from?

have we found the person who stole the CD and the sunglasses:wink:

Either that or u2 themselves "leaked" a superior quality version for the fans
I don't care -I'm just glad it's here - and yes with quality earphones the stero is so good it's amazing

I just got it guys...f'ing work kept this man down!! OK, what do I think? :drool:

What took them so long to sound this aggressive and loud? I mean they have before, but not in a long time.

Edge is ROCKIN'!!!

OK, I need to go change my pants now........

bredlo said:

Since when does the word "loud" end with an "errr" sound?

Since when does the word "there" have an "ow" sound in the middle of it? The closest thing it could be to "there" is "thar" but that doesn't work since there's definitely an "L" at the beginning of the word.

Actually if you play with the EQ in your media player you can isolate the volcals a little more and it's very vlearly "loud."

Re: Where'd the "Valencia" version come from?

MrBrau1 said:
It's not a FM broadcast, I'll tell ya that much. It doesn't sound compressed like all FM signals. No static, not an airy section in that whole version. It really is CD quality. I think some U2 person/fan waited for the Croatia leak to happen and then felt safe enough to put this perfect version out there.

If you look at the MP3 ID Tag it says the "Album" is "Vertigo CDS" probably meaning CD Single.

Re: Re: Where'd the "Valencia" version come from?

ThatGuy said:

If you look at the MP3 ID Tag it says the "Album" is "Vertigo CDS" probably meaning CD Single.

Nice catch. I think ya got it. Someone was bad.

medmo said:
I originally thought it was "loud",too, but the more I listen, the more it does sound like "there".

Yes! A convert! It is "there". I know it. I was in the studio when the Spanish guy with the sand between his toes stepped up to the mic and said it.

whoever supplied this quality version, bless you!! Makes me even like the song better, the guitar is really crisp sounding. I love the Edge's solo, even though it might have been rougher, I think it flows with the song perfectly. I love the way the song ends with Bono screaming YEAH YEAH YEAH, and how the song kind of just shuts off at the end. Those are my boys!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom