MERGED--> No Fast Cars on European deluxe version...? + Fast Cars on UK version...!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

laurent24

The Fly
No "fast cars" on european deluxe version of HTDAAB?

It seems that only the UK and Japan will get the extra track "fast cars". But I thought that the european deluxe version would also feature the extra track. Does anyone know some definite info about this? I will be very disappointed if "fast cars" is not included because I rather have an extra track then some interview.

I have heard that they will include a single bonus disk like early prints of ATYCLB. Well get it one way or another.

will maybe australia get it on the deluxe one????????

i hope so!!!!!!!!!

if we dont get it ill cry lol

quadcaster said:
will maybe australia get it on the deluxe one????????

i hope so!!!!!!!!!

if we dont get it ill cry lol

I'm thinking that we should - after all, we did get TGBHF on ATYCLB.

Shaizari said:
yes, australia, will get fast cars...but I forgot the source from where I got it from...it got me amped when I read that fast cars was gonna be there.

I hope that source is correct! I'd be much happier with full CD quality Fast Cars than an MP3.

Inner El Guapo said:
Here is a novel idea for Universal, put the song on ALL versions and avoid the confusion.

But if the versions were the same all over the world, how else would Universal force people to pay A$32 when they could simply import the US version for A$18.

"Fast cars" will be include in ALL "How to dismantle an atomic bomb" limited-editions. If you buy the Standard CD you will only find 11 songs, so let's but limited-edition :eyebrow:

www.TodoU2.tk

I concur, I read that the lmited collecter's super duper edition will have fast cars. Australia has been alloted 15,000 of them Super Duper nuclear-proof limited edition in the whole wide world thingies. I'm gonna pre-order mine next week. I get HTDAAB after my exams finish....

Hola, Hola.....

perfect U2 single for HTDAAB

Vertigo 3:11
Vertigo (William Orbit Mix) 4:10
Vertigo (Band-Edge Bandage Guitar mix)
Vertigo (Hola Hola mix)
Vertigo (All your Ipods are belong to us mix)
Vertigo (Atomic Bomb shelter mix)
Vertigo (Out of control mix)
Vertigo (U2-3 o clock tick tock mix)
Vertigo (Ego mix)
Vertigo (Rocket Fuel mix)
Mercy
Fast cars (provisional license mix)
Fast cars (Daddy's crash car mix)
Fast cars (unlicensed vehicle mix)
Fast cars (faster and furious than vin disiel mix)

sigh, me wants album

My stepdad works close with the record industry and sent me some info on the Danish release.

Fast Cars will be available over here for those who buy the album in the first month or so. So I bet rest of Europe will.

The problem with Fast Cars is it might kill the flow of the album after they spent so long coming up with the 'perfect' trackorder.

Fast Cars on UK Edition...!?

I posted this on another thread, but im not sure that many will read it.

According to the new Q magazine, Fast Cars is a UK ONLY track?!
Dont know how true this is though.
I've pre-ordered a Jap copy for £40, so ill be pretty pissed now if it is on the UK one. But, then again, as long as I hear it, its ok!
:wink:

Flaming Friar Sr said:
i think it is truely ridiculous to give some people an extra track and others not. i dont get it.

Yeah Ive never understood why this happens and even more so why is it mostly Japan that get the extra stuff? :scratch:

it's for sure in the UK edition. All debate is on whether is will be available in the limited edition in other countries.

celia said:

Yeah Ive never understood why this happens and even more so why is it mostly Japan that get the extra stuff? :scratch:

Prices there are three times as much as european prices. So it's not only a bonus to people who pay such a high price but also a way to reduce cheap imports from other countries.

It will be on the UK editions, including the regular one CD version, it was listed on a recent Island mailout to record shop personnel about the album.

One way or another I will have Fast Cars. I'm not too worried about it. The question is, do you wait in case its a B-side or do you purchase the import album (if it is not on the limited edition)?

Back
Top Bottom