MERGED-->NME.com to stream album from November 16th!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im with you Queen Bee! If I could actually get into a one time listening party I may consider...but just to hear it sitting at the internet doesnt sound like as much fun as buying the box set at midnight, rushing home, and blasting it in the privacy of my own home all night long :drool:

U2FAN4LIFE said:

That's what I was thinking...

Anyway, I know that a local station (Mix 99.9) is having a listening party at the CN Tower on the 16th.

Is it a listening party you can try to get into?
Anyone know if there will be listening parties for fans before the release date? I heard Coldplay did something like that in large cities before their album was released for their fans.
I am going to an album release party in SF on the 23rd...but I am wondering if there will be a pre-release party at some radio or somethin?

As soon as the stream of the album is available, someone will record it to mp3 format. It will quickly spread around the internet. When this happens I will download all of the tracks without listenning to them. Once I have all of them, I will burn a CD. I am then free to listen to this CD whenever and however I want.

i definatley think itlll leak before the 16. Eminem's album just leaked last night and it was said to have the tightest security (its great btw).
i know i pissed alot of u off by saying that-heres another one...Bush!! ya.

i'm not gonna listen to it.
waiting for the 22nd.
Maybe some music shop here will get it on the 19th (Friday) so I can buy it then... (without knowing shitty reviews from each one of you...:wink: )

Eminem's album leaked? I need to find a site to download it from, cause I dont want to buy it, his first two singles havent impressed me.

i dont really wanna spoil, but i'll have to listen.
I couldnt stand waiting another 2 weeks....although i've already waited 4 years for this.

I think it's really odd that they'd stream the ENTIRE album online early...I mean clips are one thing but the whole album? :eyebrow: but hey, if that's what they wanna do...BRING IT ON!!!! :hyper: I'll definatley be downloading and burning to CD right away, and that thing won't leave my CD player until the 22nd when the real copy is in my hands. Except, it'll then be in my CD player. um...yeah.

Back
Top Bottom