MERGED--->New video shot in Spain!! (vertigo?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is Catalán indeed. I can understand a bit, it´s quite similar to Portuguese, but they say nothing new, mostly info about the place they chose to shoot the video. They were looking for a place that looked like a desert, completely plain and with no limits. They also mention something about security measures to keep the fans away to protect the shooting and the natural park as well.

MT

Thanks for the translation, most enlightening. Were those people fans who are seen shaking bonos hand near the end of the clip?

brownda7 said:
Thanks for the translation, most enlightening. Were those people fans who are seen shaking bonos hand near the end of the clip?

De nada. You´re welcome. And about those people, I think they are most likely to be part of the shooting crew.

MT

I like the idea of Alex and Martin directing this video about 1,000,000,000 times better than ANY Hollywood fucks.

The only thing I beg is that Joseph Kahn not be let anywhere near Spain until they are finished.

True dat Martha!

I am hoping for a Kevin Godley video this time around, he's directed some of their coolest stuff, and my fav EBTTRT.

logo_target.gif

In the new U2 video?

Curses! If I had a car I would be down there in a second to check it out. Its only a couple of hours from here!

The song sounds great! I don't see how this is gonna be another Elevation video though. Probably more like BD?

nick_u2 said:
Dang and I had to sleep through spanish class today

I could understand some of it though

Thats pretty amazing cos its not Spanish! Give yourself a pat on the back for that one!:up:

U2 is back in the desert :)

Target? Let's wait and see, could be some cool computer animation, could be an optical illusion, could be anything.

Bono's dancing is pretty funny. All of his movements are pretty strange, which makes me think that there'll be effects added to whatever it is he's doing, or maybe the camera was doing something odd. I mean, him dancing like that looks stupid as it is, but if the cameras spinning in circles or wobbling around or if there's some tricky effect to be added later it will probably look pretty cool. It's pretty likely. Vertigo and all.

I think the idea of the target was nailed by someone earlier, it'll more than likely be a swirlling effect, rather than a target as such, it'd make sense to fit with the Vertigo theme.

I'm glad they've got Alex and Martin directing, and not the rumoured Hollywood director. With them on board we could be in for a visual treat, and not something bubblegum. I look forward to it with baited breath.

Lo-Fi said:
I think the idea of the target was nailed by someone earlier, it'll more than likely be a swirlling effect, rather than a target as such, it'd make sense to fit with the Vertigo theme.

I'm glad they've got Alex and Martin directing, and not the rumoured Hollywood director. With them on board we could be in for a visual treat, and not something bubblegum. I look forward to it with baited breath.

I agree.. unfortunately when I think of swirling targets all I can see is Austin Powers. Perhaps when Bono is wiggling his butt he's saying 'Does this make you HORNY' to the camera...

Jim said:

I agree.. unfortunately when I think of swirling targets all I can see is Austin Powers. Perhaps when Bono is wiggling his butt he's saying 'Does this make you HORNY' to the camera...

Now I've got that image in my head! damn it!!

ha ha sorry about that !! ... I feel a Headache graphic coming on...

Back
Top Bottom