Merged ---->New U2 single - "The Electric Storm"??? + Next U2 Single Electric Storm??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am curious to hear the Orbit produced songs. I feel his influence will be close to the kind of songs on POP. The Eno/Lanois team is by far the best, but I look forward to hearing differnt producers' input. My one disappointment is that it seems "Hands" will be pulling double duty on the "Best of" and the Gangs Soundtrack. I was hoping the "Gangs" soundtrack material would be entirely separate from the best of new material. Of course, that way there would be more material. Since the "official" radio release of Electrical Storm is in early Sept., I reall feel we will hear the song within the next two weeks. I live in Los Angeles, and KROQ always gets an early taste of music well before the official radio release. In addition to the fact that (IMO) the BBC DJ will get the green light soon. It really is silly for Universal/Interscope to delay it because "Best of" singles are really for the die hard fans anyway.

-sidebar-

I believe Lanois is putting out a solo effort this fall too. His solo work is excellent, and I really believe that his influence helped Edge form the backbone of U2's sound.

i was watching vh1 today and they had a news thing and they talked about the new single called electric storm which will be out in sep.
Now let me tell you all how much all that you cant leave behind has grown on me i just love bd , elevation(some funky guitar in there) walk on and kite , new york more funky guitar.wild honey is nice too.
so what ever they might make as long its not a pop song or something like that its fine with me.
you never know they just might pull an(all mighty)Achtung baby for us.but then they might be tired of rock music and are just making pop songs :sad: oh well ill bitch later when the single is out lets hope its a FLY or end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom