MERGED ----> New image? + Suit and Tie look for U2????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EvolutionMonkey said:
There is no way this true, wearing suits like the Hives ??? There is no way Larry would go for this, he didn't even look happy acting as a Village People. :laugh:

Larry was refusing to have any part of that silliness! You notice he did not perform any sort of thrusting in the lineup....he looked miserable!

re

it makes alot of sense to me, recycling. I mean bonio must have collected a fair few nice suits during his meetings with tony, george and the pope :)

boosterjuice said:
Who is Paul Martin (the columnist) anyway? I know Bono has been schmoozing with our prime minister Paul MArtin, but who is the one they are referring to here?

Oh God, now I feel silly. That's what you get when you don't read things thoroughly... the PM is the first person who comes to mind when I think "Paul Martin". Didn't read the entire quote... :huh: Ha, it should have seemed logical to me that the prime minister of effing Canada would have a lot more on his mind than U2's wardrobe! :lol:

There's too many Paul Martins around. I mean, they're hockey players, prime ministers...columnists...

grandprix.jpg

GibsonGirl said:

Oh God, now I feel silly. That's what you get when you don't read things thoroughly... the PM is the first person who comes to mind when I think "Paul Martin". Didn't read the entire quote... :huh: Ha, it should have seemed logical to me that the prime minister of effing Canada would have a lot more on his mind than U2's wardrobe! :lol:

There's too many Paul Martins around. I mean, they're hockey players, prime ministers...columnists...

No kidding, too many!

I found this picture on RollingStone.com and it looks new! When is this from? RollingStone.com says May 04, 2004. Is this the beginning of the new look? Check it out.......

00287907_lg.jpg

The Hives are not the first rock band to wear suits.
Look at rock bands back in the 50's and early 60's, lotsa bands wore suits, even Willie Nelson and Bob Marley.

MrBrau1 said:
The Hives are not the first rock band to wear suits.
Look at rock bands back in the 50's and early 60's, lotsa bands wore suits, even Willie Nelson and Bob Marley.

Even before that, there was all the swing dance, zoot suit riot bands....

BTW, where is the source for U2's desire to wear suits?

Back
Top Bottom