MERGED-->New Album On Ebay + i just found this on eBay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung davy

The Fly
New Album On Ebay

hey there! it appears the u2 album is for sale on ebay! it could be a joke?

its under the name u2 vertigo 2004 new album

i hope this helps :) davy

Last edited:
yes, it says right on the page it's a joke...

looks like all that mad guitar playing has f*cked up Edge's ability to write lol

it's definitely fake. when i stole the album in France last Tuesday, i had and still have no intention of selling or sharing it.

achtung davy said:
oh by the way this is my first time posting here, so hey y'all!

hi! just don't act like an asshole like myself, and you should have a great time posting here.

jeas louise! i cant believe people are stupid enough to bid it on it. it says right on the page its a joke!

hey mikal, why do you think your an asshole?

unfortunately the owner has written their name on the actual cd
:lol: I don't know which is funnier, that or the fact that TWO people have bid on this!

spencr00 i know that it is a joke, but wanted to know what everyone thought of it just for fun :)

the listing cheered me up and made me smile.

i want to bid on the CD so badly! just to have a CD-R that says "The Edge Vertigo U2"!!

When this album turns out to be U2's best album ever, about 20 years from now that CD could be worth millions!

blank cdr - 10cents
black felt-tip marker - 99cents
ebay cdr + shipping- at least $10.27

hehe

lol neutral, whether you're easily entertained or not, i told the story to a few co-workers and showed them the e-bay link and they rolled on the floor in laughter it was that damn funny. I hope that those bidding realize that this is a joke. I am actually tempted to place a bid just for the fun of it.

I am wondering if someone on interference put that up for auction and if they did, I think that they should fess up :p

elfyx said:
blank cdr - 10cents
black felt-tip marker - 99cents
ebay cdr + shipping- at least $10.27

hehe

bidding on this auction as a joke.....priceless... and for everything else, there is mastercard.

'Joke auctions' are not allowed on ebay.. especially one like this. He posted it so that other members will look at his other auctions. I buy and sell on ebay all day long and it bugs me to see fake or prohibited auctions. It's a waste of people's time and money.

The part about it being a joke is written SO SMALL that not many people will read it I'm sure. Trust me, people on ebay CANT READ!! I've dealt with them personally lol. And my writing is big ;)

I just hope this guy doesnt actually accept the money from the highest bidder.

:up: :applaud:

I totally agree with Sicy. Why even bother putting it up if its a joke? The seller will be in deep shit with ebay if someone actually buys it thinking its legit.

Back
Top Bottom