MERGED:(Nearly) Hidden message on HTDAAB CD + Flip the disc over and check the bottom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
david said:
That's weird, I flip mine over and it says "still haven't found what you're looking for?"

:wink:

Dad said that if you look at it really close, you can see that it says, "U2 iPods are a rip-off." :lol:

My parents and sister still bought me one for Christmas though. :wink:

I do not see a P72.4 on the bottom right tab. Mine says V40-7. Are we sure that that number is not just a make of where the box was made?

yeah that idea just got shot down pretty quickly. Dang. Oh well! thanks for replying and letting me know what yours said.

Maybe the "sugar" refers to Ali? Bono misses her when he's recording, travelling around the world, touring...

After reading the "thank you's" at the back of the booklet, I thought "miss you sugar" might be the "incandescent, transcendent mama Susie - we love you, we don't have to miss you, you're with us - Buffett, 1932-2004" from the data section.....

Also, before "miss you sugar" there is an OA on mine or maybe the O is a zero.

On the same section for the DVD mine has "U2- HOW TO BUILD"

chazman151 said:
Other theories....

U2 is saddned by Sugar Ray's lead singer Mark McGrath's decision to become a host of the syndicated entertainment program Extra. I think this is the least likely theory. ;)

:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :applaud:

OMG!!! I laughed so hard I cried when I read this!
Thanks chazman!!!

I'm diabetic and sometimes prone to "hypoglycemia"
That's when I'm "Missing Sugar" a symptom of this is dizziness! --> VERTIGO

Agh, sorry, I started a post on this tonight (Dec 1st), I didn't realize there was already one that far predated it. This whole forum is too huge man hahah.

boosterjuice said:
You guys have got it all wrong!!! I am the only one who has uncovered the true meaning of "Miss You Sugar"= the true inner sanctum.
"Miss You Sugar" is obviously an encrypted code. If you take the numeric value of each letter in "Miss You Sugar", you will come up with "13,9,19,19(miss) 25,15,21(you) 19,21,7,1,18(sugar)". Now that we have it in numeric form, we can uncover the true meaning of this encryption. Since "Miss You" is the action part of the statement and "Sugar" is the descriptive part, it only makes logical sense to divide the numeric values of "miss you" into "sugar". If you do that, you come up with the important number of "72,431". If we then take this number further and divide it by the total amount of letters(12) we get the very special number of "6036". Why is this number special you ask? Well this just happens to be the exact age of the oldest human relic excavated in ancient Mesopotamia. Mesopotamia also just happens to be modern-day Iraq and the location of the ancient garden of Eden!!!! What U2 is trying to say here is that they miss the sweet ancient sugar that was available in the Garden of Eden. They dislike the current war in Iraq and want everyone to miss the sweet sugar of the garden that once existed in that war-torn region of the middle east.

I think we all could learn something from this; Earth could be a spended place. It could be like the Garden of Eden was, without violence and sin. All we need is to want and miss it!

You sure or are you just pulling a fast one on me?
Anyway...
Do you want me to put it up at the site?

The_Edge89 said:
That site has the worst layout ever. I've never clicked so much in my life.

Love this bit on the "Elevation" page, though:
Elevation (7):
In Elevation where Bono wasn early sued for copyright over the lyrics
("Like a MOLE digging in a HOLE digging in a SOLE for a BOWL") by Stuart Prendegast, age 6,
who had written the structuarly similar "Lee Parker parked his car in a bum in a bar in a jam jar"
when he was five.
(thank you: Callum Alden)
I guess they don't read their own site?

Stop spectulating and lets hope a reporter askes them real soon.

Or for those lucky enough to meet them, why not ask them yourself?

let me add to this rumour rubbish:

Adam's may have a dog called Sugar and it ran away. Now he has a guinea pig called Salt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom