MERGED--> Native Son better than Vertigo? + Song Wars!: Vertigo vs. Native Son

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Native Son better than Vertigo?

Curious to hear what you guys have to say about this, but after buying the U2 Digital Box Set and listening to Native Son, I wonder why they revamped Native Son and turned it into Vertigo? This song is amazing, are the lyrics too controversial??

Please let me know what you think.

Nah. Native Son is cool, but the chorus to Vertigo sounds about a million times better.

didn't we use to have a policy where as duplicate threads were merged?

so why do we have a million "native son vs. vertigo" and "unos dos tres catorce actually stands for bono's favorite lotto numbers" threads?

can't we combine them into one idiotic clusterfuck?

am i the only one concearned with this?

screw you guys... i'm going home

Native Son is very unpolished and not very good in my opinion. My opinion is based on hearing Vertigo first so there you go. But something about Native Son grates on me as does the demo version of ABOY. I think they picked the best mixes and version of each song that made the album.

Native Son is a great song! I love the intro, the melody, the chorus and the lyrics and when Edge starts singing too but Vertigo is better. It has more personality. I can't explain it. :huh:

Wow,, third time for this topic i think

Ánd once again,, VERTIGO is better

This has prob. been asked before, but where can i get the rare and unreleased songs for free? Would like to hear them first before purchasing them at itunes (havn't got a player yet).

Back
Top Bottom