MERGED ----> My U2 iPod is on its way!!!+ my U2 iPod on its way+My ipod.. + U2 iPod..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mine just arrived and i had an arrival date of Nov. 22!! Just checked the tracking info last night and it said it was in Alaska. Now I won't do my work I brougt home-- I have to play with it instead.

it's gonna be a good night.

Bono's American Wife said:
:sigh: :grumpy:

Dear Valued Apple Customer,

We appreciate your recent Apple Store Order W9809576

Due to an unexpected supply delay, we are unable to ship the following
item(s) by the date that you were originally quoted:

M9787LL/A, IPOD U2 SPECIAL EDITION-USA
will now ship on or before 11/30/2004

Any chance you can just cancel it from Apple and walk into a Best Buy to purchase it? I'm assuming they're available everywhere now.

ADecentMelody said:

Any chance you can just cancel it from Apple and walk into a Best Buy to purchase it? I'm assuming they're available everywhere now.

:hmm:

That's actually a good idea! I just might try that :D

any of you that ordered the iPod from Apple........did you get some kind of warranty? or would it be the same (and faster if I ordered it from amazon.com)

Xavier

Chance would have it I was just looking to see what Apple stores there are in the UK, if any, and it turns out that the Regent Street store is opening tomorrow, Saturday.

There are two promotions running; a Grand Opening Sweepstake and a Lucky Bag promotion

So if anyone is in the area and fancies purchasing at least £705 of goodies for £249, or entering the sweepstake, the details are here: http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/regentstreet/index.html

I can find no mention of the U2 iPod though :(

(ps. I am in no way affiliated with Apple! :blahblah: :D )

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
Got mine yesterday:dance::hyper:
Addicted:yes:.........................................

Seriously!! Especially since I'm mobile with the Trip in the car too! I don't know how I survived life without it. (it was a GODSEND to have with me while I rotted in the DMV line forever--I was almost sad when my number got called)

here's a stupid question-- how can i find out if i have a usb 2.0 card or an older one. i have been searching for hours and am starting to feel really stupid:(

Try using the USB outlet that you have now and see if it works. Nothing will happen if it doesn't...

I went out and bought a USB 2.0 card because my dad swore I didn't have it and I wrestled with the damn thing forever to get it in....and my old USB outlet works I've discovered. :| I hope I can get my money back

my ipod arrived this morning :hyper: :drool:
it's so purty.

only problem is (which i knew before i got it) is i don't have the system requirements to download music for it :mad:

i'll have to borrow one of my friend's computers or use one of the ones at work.

dumb question, but when is the complete u2 available for download? it's supposed to contain HTDAAB correct? so it should be available to download sometime after the album is released i guess? anyone? i need to know so i can coordinate with my friend when i can use her computer.

ABEL said:
my ipod arrived this morning :hyper: :drool:
it's so purty.

only problem is (which i knew before i got it) is i don't have the system requirements to download music for it :mad:

i'll have to borrow one of my friend's computers or use one of the ones at work.

dumb question, but when is the complete u2 available for download? it's supposed to contain HTDAAB correct? so it should be available to download sometime after the album is released i guess? anyone? i need to know so i can coordinate with my friend when i can use her computer.

The Complete U2 will be available to download on November 23rd and will definitely contain HTDAAB. :)

ADecentMelody said:

That's funny, I've exactly the same thing. I've left all of my U2 mp3's off my iPod. It's actually hard not having the new songs there because I'll have a hankering for one of the songs and it's not there to access. I did allow myself to have the Radio 1 performances from the other day and so it's not so bad. :)

I think I am breaking...

:huh:

I just got FAST CARS.

Wow! I just might have to Pod this one (1)!

What is the Radio1 performance? Where can I get/see/hear?

My problem is that the coupon for The Complete U2 says the following: Requires broadband connection.............I don't have broadband:sad:

You guys are making me so jealous! :sad: I'm still setting aside money for my fund while I can. I'm at $166.

Slowly but surely. :up:

i wish they would have at least put vertigo on it so we could have SOMETHING to listen to :sigh:

thanks queen bee. I don't have a usb 2.0 card. i'm going today after work to get one. at leat I can stare at the pretty ipod until i get what i need, but it is annoying to have to wait... as long as I get it set up before tues, I'll be good! I do have broad band.

Back
Top Bottom