MERGED ----> My U2 iPod is on its way!!!+ my U2 iPod on its way+My ipod.. + U2 iPod..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsforu2 said:

:applaud: :applaud: Have fun! What will be the first song you listen to on it?

The phone message Bono left for AliEnvy...."there's was something I was supposed to do today and I think it was you...." :drool:

Then if we're talking actual music music, I will listen to the ZooTV version of Running To Stand Still! :yes: Then probably A Man And A Woman...I've got thousands of songs at my fingertips!!! :hyper:

Next on the agenda:

What case(s) to adequately protect & show off the colors ??

U2 iPod specific available?

This is what I see about the digital set:
Get the digital box set that compliments your iPod U2 Special Edition and completes your U2 collection.

With the purchase of an iPod U2 Special Edition, you’ll receive an iTunes Music Store coupon that you can use to save $50 when you purchase “The Complete U2,” a digital box set that includes the band’s 15 official albums — more than 400 songs and over 25 rare, previously unreleased tracks. The set also packs a digital booklet (PDF) containing band photos, album art and song lyrics. Think of it as digital liner notes — and an iTunes Music Store first.

Please check back November 23rd to download the U2 digital box set from the iTunes Music Store.

So looks like we have to wait til 11/23 :hyper:
I have to wait for Christmas to get my digital set cuz its a gift..... but I think with all my bootleg live shows I am gonna put on my Ipod tonite I can keep busy til then :dance:
The Ipod is my new good friend lol. I will never go anywhere without! I cant believe we get to have every U2 song ever plus all the live stuff we want to put on there forever with us at all times :D Just way too cool :wink:

Now a question. I still dont see how they think with 15 official albums, thats 375 songs. Its not possible is it? Cant wait to see the list of the 400 songs :hyper:

Anyways, fellow U2ipodians, ENJOY!! :love:

Oh and one more thing, when I was buying my Ipod, they had the full length Vertigo Ipod commercial on the big screen in the store. I must say I kinda freaked out when the lady brought out the box and there was Vertigo on in the background :reject:

That case looks nice Rosa :)
It sais it protects the signatures on the back, I wonder if it covers them up so you cant see them?:sad:

U2SJ said:
That case looks nice Rosa :)
It sais it protects the signatures on the back, I wonder if it covers them up so you cant see them?:sad:

I think it does, but then again I've heard that it can get easily scratched and I want to avoid getting any scratches.

Although maybe you can find a case with something clear on the back?

I know Im already paranoid about scratches!! I think mine already has 2 little tiny ones so Im gonna get the case asap!!!

Anyone know where that black Itrip accessory went? I can only find the white one on their site now. I remember it said something like "I will Follow" above it.

U2SJ said:

OK WHAT IS THAT????? I THINK I JUST DIED. REALLY. :| :|
Is there a story behind this? Please give me details!!!! :hyper:

Sleepy Bono voice :drool: :combust:

You will listen to it compulsively for the next two days at least. :yes: :faint:

The iPod is so beautiful...I'm almost scared to even touch it. Does that make me wierd? :huh:

starsgoblue said:
The iPod is so beautiful...I'm almost scared to even touch it. Does that make me wierd? :huh:

If you're weird then I'm weird too. I haven't even been able to take the stupid plastic off it. I took it off briefly to study it but then put it back on.

I'm thinking I might put it in a glass display case, and just buy a regular ipod to use.:huh:

Now that is weird.

Oh my God, thats so funny stars and ramblinrose! I am so worried about damaging it, scratching it, I dont know where to charge it cuz Im scared my dog might go near it, yep, it is indeed scary.:|

After months of waiting, I'm the proud owner of an iPod! Went into Best Buy with my U2 Elevation sweatshirt and hunted it down. The eager guy didn't need too many guesses as to what I was there to purchase.

I know what you guys mean...I haven't touched the back side yet and have been gingerly touching the stainless steel parts along the sides. I bought a neoprene jacket for mine and have already inserted it so that it doesn't get scratched. It's jacket-ed while charging, as a matter of fact. :)

The hard part now is how to organize the playlists... :hmm:

I just got mine delivered this morning...!!! woohoo!:hyper: :faint: :applaud:

But here I sit at work...while my lil beautiful iPod is at home! argh...! need to find an excuse to leave work! hmmm:eyebrow:

Will this day ever end? :huh:

:grumpy:

I ordered mine on 10/26 and got an estimated shipping date of on or before 11/17 and my order is still listed as "open"

How come people who ordered after me already have their's??? :(

U2SJ said:
Congrats ADecentMelody! Does your cover show the sigs or are they covered now?

That's the one drawback with the case - the sigs are covered. I may have to hunt for an iPod case made for the U2 edition, where the back is exposed. :)

Still charging...

Bono's American Wife said:
:grumpy:

I ordered mine on 10/26 and got an estimated shipping date of on or before 11/17 and my order is still listed as "open"

How come people who ordered after me already have their's??? :(

That is quite odd. I know I ordered mine as soon as they were available on the website (the day of the apple presentation) and it seemed that they were be shipped out in a very similar order.

Have you called?

I've got a clear case so I can see all! Lol, no seriously Ramblin' I didn't want to take off the plastic casing either...I considered just keeping it like that in the box forever.

And then my aunt actually reached to touch the thing---what is she nuts?! I let out an involuntary shreik and her hands quickly recoiled. I know, I'm :coocoo:

Word of advice....I know y'all are eager to load stuff. I'd strongly suggest you make sure all your music is already organized in iTunes before uploading it. Makes it sooo much easier.

starsgoblue said:
Word of advice....I know y'all are eager to load stuff. I'd strongly suggest you make sure all your music is already organized in iTunes before uploading it. Makes it sooo much easier.

Done that already....but i've got a maximum of a half a month to be ready hehehe.

Is Solitare the only game on the iPod? :)

ramblin rose said:

That is quite odd. I know I ordered mine as soon as they were available on the website (the day of the apple presentation) and it seemed that they were be shipped out in a very similar order.

Have you called?

Yeah, it seemed like I ordered as soon as the announcement was made so I figured I would be getting mine as soon as they started to ship...I haven't called but I think I'll do that this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom