MERGED--> MP3/Video from 11-22-2004 + anyone with audio or video from new york? + New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorman, thank you very much...yet again!

My PC would have alot more disk space if it wasn't for you :)

To everyone involved: THANK YOU!

My DVD of the show is not here yet (went home at lunch to check). So this will hold me through...

Just need to run home and start downloading! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

:bow:

Sorry kids for not getting the DVD up last night. It will be torrented at www.thetradersden.org I tried getting it up this morning before work and ran into some issues, but should be up later today. I will post the link once it's up and running.

If you have the entire show, then you will be consedered a seed with BitTorrent. You'll just be uploading. If you're downloading, you're a leacher

These MP3s are kinda strange... I'm just now listening. They cut in and out in places. It's still very cool to finally hear them though.

Actually, they seem to play okay in players other than iTunes. Weird :) I might decode them to WAV using a different program, and re-encode them.

is there ANY way i could get these as a zip or something else besides a torrent? i am having issues! thanks so much!

Sorry...i got carried away....thank you BB Mac for making the MP3s available...you are a star :)

I needed some new u2 stuff, its been too quiet lately ;)

Man, Bono sounds great. I haven't his voice crack once through all of these MP3s, and sung everything perfectly. I can't wait to hear this at a higher quality. Awesome stuff :)

I'm going to upload a copy to yousendit pretty soon.

Wow, OOTS really rocks during this performance. This is so great!

i was at the show but the where i was standing it was hard to hear things well so i could tell that they were putting on a good performance but couldn't really hear the intricacies. so it's good to know bono and crew really were in good form.

The link is on the main page under "Recent Torrents" or somenthing like that. But the link doesnt work.

Chrisedge said:
Sorry kids for not getting the DVD up last night. It will be torrented at www.thetradersden.org I tried getting it up this morning before work and ran into some issues, but should be up later today. I will post the link once it's up and running.

Can't you seed it at easytree.org as promised? It's the most stable site out there. thetradersgarden reminds me a lot of STG which is not a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom