MERGED-->Melbourne Soundchecks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ADecentMelody

War Child
Melbourne Soundchecks

Just dying here for new material and found myself listening to the three Melbourne soundchecks. I'm trying to connect any dots I can find to anything current. I can't match them up. Of course, we've only been "leaked" five of the new songs and so who knows if these may have eventually led to the other unheard songs.

Anyway, of the three the second one (longest one - entitled melbourne6) is the most promising. There's some incredible guitar playing by the Edge.

Melbourne Soundcheck '98

Just finished listening for the first time to HTDAAB - too early to tell, but so far so good.

Does anyone remember the mp3's that were floating around a few years ago from a soundcheck the band did in Melbourne for the Popmart tour??? I've long ago deleted the file, but there was a song on there that really blew me away. The chorus went something like this " . . .I don't wait to wait alone . . ." I was sure it would show up on ATYCLB and obviously it didn't nor is it on HTDAAB, which is too bad because its really amazing tune. So my point is this: Who else has heard it and what are your thoughts? Second, who else has got it and will you send it to me. Thanks!

Is Melbourne 6 the one with the chorus "I don't want to wait along" in it??? That's an amazing tune I think. Do you have the mp3 you could send me?

Wow, my thread has resurfaced. :)

Melbourne6 was definitely the best of the lot. I'm trying to find that guitar solo in the HTDAAB songs, but cannot find it. If you all still need copies, I can email them later on tonight when I get home.

Melbourne Soundchecks - Adecentmelody

adecentmelody - if you have all the sounchecks would you be able to email them to me at: mr.howells@gmail.com Thanks a lot.

Do you know the one I'm talking about with " . . I don't wait to wait alone . . " on it?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom