MERGED-->longer clip of L&PoE (you can hear it...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crasch(at)elfyx.net

anyone with the cleaned up version?

perhaps i put it up on my site for a d/l link?

anyone else think this song has a hint of INXS in it? not a knock on Bono or anything, but Hutch would have sounded unbelievable on the vocals.

L&P

<<<anyone else think this song has a hint of INXS in it?>>

oh man.. yeah! I did.. the chords and melody remind me of a cross b/w Suicide Blonde and Disappear.. definitely.. good call!

of course, it's really hard to get a full feel.. it sounds pretty damn sweet.

Um, could someone send me the cleaned up version, please?

I'm not sure if I want to hear it though. More than 3 minutes of the song. My ears won't be virgin anymore. My Id still wants to hear it though.

Hmm,, this is the kind of song that i'd listen when i'm drunk , that's the feeling i'm getting here. It sounds like an old song. Not my style. Miracle drug on the other hand, i liked it the first time i heard it. I'm not saying it's an ugly ugly song (besides we only have that crappy clip) but i'm not excited about it.

Last edited:
Thanks a ton Dragonfave!

by the way, just from the muffled nothingness I got out of the original clip, I heard a really innovative guitar solo from the Edge at the end. I've never even heard a solo like that from him before. So I guess I'm psyched:happy:

That's strange. I didn't get it. Is it just an enormous file? My account can hold an awful lot though.

Thanks artdirector, but it won't downlaod. I see it there as an mp3 attached to teh email you sent but when I try to DL it, it says it's not there. Odd!

Back
Top Bottom