MERGED-->longer clip of L&PoE (you can hear it...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH WOW. OH WOW.

I am speechless. That is just TOO amazing.

It's like Womanfish, 2004 Remix, with the soft interlude of I Will Follow. That's how I'm going to describe it. Womanfish meets I Will Follow.

AAAHHH! SO GOOD!

elfyx said:
You know, when this album comes out I'm going to have to head down to the beach for the first listen...

That's really funny. I have thought the same thing. I've listened to the clips so many times that without the waves and the Spanish guys talking I might be lost.

AHHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!! YES!!!!!

I ALWAYS KNEW THIS SONG FUCKIN ROCKED!!!!

I CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!! IM SO HAPPY I COULD HUG THE WORLD

i love the line "lay down your guns"

artdirector, I joined the group, but I can't download the clips. I get an error say, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS PAGE. Im looking for LAPOE

thanks

If anyone still needs any of the clips for some reason, email me.

Last edited:
Cleaned up clip please? :) I joined the Yahoo Group but it looks like the bandwidth for downloading. Thanks ArtDirector!! I am brachanam9 at teh yahoo group - thanks :)

Could I please have the cleaned up copy? amakaxver[at]gmail.com

thank you so much.

honestly, it's the fans that make this band great, not the music.......

just kidding. i'm sure Nickleback has nice fans too, but that doesn't stop them from sucking, now does it?

mikal said:
thank you so much.

honestly, it's the fans that make this band great, not the music.......

just kidding. i'm sure Nickleback has nice fans too, but that doesn't stop them from sucking, now does it?

:lmao:

Dude, that was funny.....you know this is how you remind how cool U2 fans really are!!

Back
Top Bottom