MERGED-->longer clip of L&PoE (you can hear it...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, when this album comes out I'm going to have to head down to the beach for the first listen...

Hearing this song makes me speculate that what Bono said about this being their Who's Next type of album where every track matters and fits cohesively is dead-on. This song totally will bring a whole new depth and diversity to the record.

I agree elfyx. This sounds so deep and heavy compared to any of the other albums. Like I said recently, there is anger in the air!

Could this clip be the Edge standing outside in his leather jacket recording it from the beach and putting the clip on the web?

Maybe this is their form of marketing?

On the fiftieth listen - still intriguing...Reminds me of the Actung Baby outtakes...

Now its "Twang" reminds me of Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus" with subtle bits of Beautiful Day, In God's Country and God Pt II shoved up its ass...(whatever that's worth)...
:huh: :wink:

I just listened to all the clips back to back and OH SHIT!! This is a heavy mutha. This record is the most serious record they've made in years and with the most serious title versus the most silliest title...ala Achtung Baby.

There's NO CON in this album!!

Is it just me, or are there 1 or 2 little moments were Bono sounds out of time with the beat?

Back
Top Bottom