MERGED-->Location of New York show READ if you're going

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, i don't live too far from central park. my friend said they are near the time warner building (south west corner of central park) when i spoke w/ her @ 30 mins ago. i think brooklyn is the right call thoough for this afternoon b/c mtv has some sort of connection with this space. i remember the stones played there a few years ago for an mtv feature...

I used to work in the Time Warner Complex, and although people have played there, it's way too small a venue for U2...

The Brooklyn Bridge sounds right...I remember the stones playing there, too...

In New York freedom feels like too many choices....but I love it!

See everyone there!!!!

came over thge manhattan bridge just now on the subway.
used my binoculars
there some big trucksits got to be a stage seemingly without a overhang {yet?] for any lighting because there are 2 big jumbotrons flanking it!, a small white 'tent', and crew working

i'mn at the 42 street netcafe I'm dashing up to time warner now!

may check wsq patk heading back into brooklyn.

:wink: good luck interferencer"s :happy:

I know that 'net cafe well!

Still sounds like the Brooklyn Bridge is the place to go!

Thanks for the legwork though!

Good Luck to you!!!!

i haven't heard any announcements that they're broadcasting it, but they (krock) just stated that they are indeed on a truck filming a video for all b/c of you...

I'm going!!!!!!

I've decided to take my chances and will be heading out to Brooklyn at about 1:30 pm. I might not use my ticket...I'll see when I get there. But I am going!!!!

*Too bad we all can't hitch a ride on the flatbed truck that the guys are said to be playing on right now!!*

BTW, I'll be the woman who looks like she could be an MTV-viewer's mom, in a bright pink turtleneck, black quilted jacket, black slacks & black shoes.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Diane L.

I'll look for you Diane!

I just came back from time waRNER S NOTHING maybe they played there first and then went to colubia u.. it's pretty much a straight drive up centraL PARK WETST AND A TURN LEFT aAAND UP TO COL U

bUT WSHING SQAUARE PARK???

mAybe they atre gong to wsh sq park FIrst, because NYU is there and then go over to Brooklyn later.

I saw the stage/jumbo trons from the mahattan bridge on subway earlier in brooklyn.

maybe they don't want too many people at washington squatre and why they're directing people to the last stop. If it is!

Diane L said:
I'm going!!!!!!

I've decided to take my chances and will be heading out to Brooklyn at about 1:30 pm. I might not use my ticket...I'll see when I get there. But I am going!!!!

I am SO glad that you changed your mind! Go for it....don't take any crap and HAVE FUN!!

dreamingoutloud1 said:
In New York freedom feels like too many choices....but I love it!

See everyone there!!!!

I meant TWBuilding as a place they may have stopped for a few mins on the flatbed truck.

hello, fellow NYC lover :D.

Last night & tonite I'e treated myself tot he 5$ 4 hour pass so I could peruse Inf for all the fun stuff of yesterday, and talk on HTDAAB.

did you make it there to Brooklyn?

Back
Top Bottom