MERGED --> Live "You Send it" Links needed + Full Album E-mail Requests Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miracle Drug and ONe Step CLoser

Hey, I can post or email the entire album if someone will help me out with Miracle Drug and One Step Closer, the two cuts I still need.

Thanks,

J

jross1@du.edu

HTDAAB - MP3's

HELP!!!! I AM DYING HERE!!!! Can someone PLEASE email me the tracks....my email is tnt850@aol.com

(I have already pre-ordered 3 copies of the Box Set, 2 copies of the cd/dvd and 3 copies of the vertigo single online at Amazon and I am waiting for the release date but just DYING to hear the tracks.)

I tried all the USend It links and i got excel files, maybe because i have mac? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR SHARING....i am new to this forum and think it is GREAT!!!

I'm buying the limited edition version...

But would be much obliged if I could get HTDAAB songs sooner than later...mvru2@yahoo.com

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Could anyone in the UK...

...please hook me up with a copy of the new album please, please, please, please, please?

I only have a dial-up modem so I can't download the songs. But if someone has it on disc and could hook me up, I can send some boots in return or whatever. I am DEFINATELY gonna buy the album when it comes out but it would be nice to have it a little earlier!

If anyone can please help, my email is nick_milly@hotmail.com

Thanks! :)

how long did it take you Aussie? I wouldn't even know where to download it from to be honest. I know I've tried to download single mp3's before though and it has taken ages!!!

Plus I always get disconnected after around 15 minutes which is a pain in the arse!

Heartland Kid said:
how long did it take you Aussie? I wouldn't even know where to download it from to be honest. I know I've tried to download single mp3's before though and it has taken ages!!!

Plus I always get disconnected after around 15 minutes which is a pain in the arse!

15 mins?!! What the hell! I get disconnected after 4 hours. But 15 mins is bullshit. There's obviously a MAJOR problem with your connection, see your ISP.

I have every song from the album. If anyone would like to send me an IM on AIM (nicholsfornixon) or MSN (nicholsfornixon@hotmail.com), I'd be more than happy to give you any of the songs you need.

Last edited:
Me too. I'm on AIM tonight if you need some songs. I've got 'em all. Screen name: btd76

I won't email to ya... much easier to just send them over AIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom