MERGED --> Live "You Send it" Links needed + Full Album E-mail Requests Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
boosterjuice said:
Those who are asking for the entire album, it's too big of a file to email. Each song is 5-8mb!

Haha, I know exactly what you mean. I'm able to send songs one by one but there is no way I can send the whole album at one time.

Of course we'll buy it, this is just like peeking through the wrapping paper before x-mas.

I still need:

Vertigo

All Because Of You

A Man And A Woman

Crumbs From Your Table

Yahweh

If anyone will be kind enought o email them to

mare.mchenry@gmail.com

I will trade you anything I have from the record or a gmail invite.

BlueTangerine

I sent you ABOY, check inbox soon!

I'll be back in 6 hours or so. If you still need the rest, I'll try to get em to you.

hey boosterjuice, do you think you can get Miracle Drug up on the 'YouSendIt' again? And Yahweh too if it's not much trouble.

Thanks a ton. Looks like you've been working overtime on this thing.

*Note about buying this album: it isn't a question for me, I was buying it before I even head a track. I always do. And I think that most people you are going to find on a U2 forum are going to buy the album and anything else they put out... leaked downloads or not. *

So who still needs it? In any case, I would ask that all people who have it open a yahoo account under some cool name and e-mail (11 times) the album to it. Then send an e-mail to all the people who need the songs with the username and password so they can gain access to the e-mail. Its a private server that hopefully universal will not be able to shut down. With that said, it would be dumb to post the username and password here. Simply send it out in bulk e-mail so us true fans are the only ones who have access. Took me 5 minutes to set up.

On another note, some have been e-mailing me about posting them on the HTDAAB Yahoo group. unfortunately I and many others like the group and don't want to have it shut down. I may post 10 sec clips of the album to help promote for the band but sorry no full mp3's will be posted.

I need all the songs except Miracle Drug and Species..........please post some WORKING (key word) links....:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom