MERGED--> itunes box set is listed.... + Itunes Complete U2 tracklisting here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shaizari said:
if they had put them with HTDAAB in a set, we wouldn;'t care if it cost a little extra. trying to squeeze 150 from hardcore fans is a bit too much to handle....

Yep but doing it this way means that U2/IPOD can screw as much out of the hard core U2 fans as possible. And people still tell me U2 haven't changed the way they do things these days.:huh:

Jilet_sensor said:
I just bought the whole catalogue. Damn, it took hours to download... :lol:
The unreleased tracks are incredible. There the Xanax And Red Wine which is in fact..... fast cars...
There is this version of SYCMIOYO without the chorus....
There is Native Son on there, which is basically Vertigo.
There is an alternative version of Yahweh. There is an alternative version of ABOY (which to me is better than the album version) Boy boy boy. I have paid 150 euro's for this and now I'm forced to delete a bunch of tracks because otherwise I won't be able to do anything on this computer....
:mad:

Please make sure you have a supercomputer!!!!!

when you get your computer calmed down , do you think you can share some of the Unreleased tracks with your fellow U2 fans ? I am sure it will be greatly appreciated by all .........:)

What really sucks is you're paying for lossy files...that's my main bitch with it. If they released a cd boxed set with rarities & live tracks I'd buy it, even if I had some of the tracks already, because you have a hard copy, and it's cd-quality music. At least Metallica makes their stuff available in FLAC format. Whatever, hopefully somebody shares these...oh and I supposed I'm not supposed to share/trade "Another Time, Another Place" (1981-03-06 Boston) and "Happy New Year" (1989-12-31 Dublin) because now they've been "officially released"? Crap...

OK end rant...look, I love U2, they're my favorite band, and I'm happy they're releasing some of these tracks...I just wish they were more readily accessible to the longtime fan who'd like a cd-quality version of them. And it's nice to see the live shows there for fans who haven't gotten heavily into boot trading...they're great shows.

Back
Top Bottom